Ensign
WHere are all my characters? i log in and I only see 1 noob character.. Its logging me in under pw whice I made while back as a alt account for bank space.. Where are my characters from before the change to Perfect World? i think its the same login as PW's... Where do I go to recover my account/characters
Career Officer
# 2
02-02-2013, 12:20 AM
dunno if they're still around, but if u got an "old" cryptic account you may try this :
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=570451

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc, "I.K.S. ET'T'PRS" / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste, "U.S.S. WASTEJUTSU"
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)

Last edited by wast33; 02-02-2013 at 12:30 AM.
Ensign
# 3
02-02-2013, 12:35 AM
All that says is to log in
Career Officer
# 4
02-02-2013, 12:38 AM
How many did you have? Maybe you don't have enough character slots for them anymore (going to silver from gold) and you need to buy slots to get them back.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Career Officer
# 5
02-02-2013, 12:39 AM
"How do I link my accounts?

Navigate to https://my.perfectworld.com/sto and login. This will take you through the linking flow. Be sure to select the correct radio button for your account type."

so you already got an pw-only account or not? indeed if you got this won't help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
How many did you have? Maybe you don't have enough character slots for them anymore (going to silver from gold) and you need to buy slots to get them back.
this can't happen. once unlocked is unlocked

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc, "I.K.S. ET'T'PRS" / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste, "U.S.S. WASTEJUTSU"
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
Rihannsu
# 6
02-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
does not work like that. if you have a character then its yours. you might lose the slot if you delete the character but thats a slightly different thing

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Cryptic Studios Team
# 7
02-02-2013, 12:41 AM
Also remember that if you haven't logged on in a while, your characters may have been moved to backup storage. If you log out and back in again, they should be loaded back into the main server space. Give that a shot and see if they're back.
Career Officer
# 8
02-02-2013, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
does not work like that. if you have a character then its yours. you might lose the slot if you delete the character but thats a slightly different thing
alright ignore me then

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Career Officer
# 9
02-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Also remember that if you haven't logged on in a while, your characters may have been moved to backup storage. If you log out and back in again, they should be loaded back into the main server space. Give that a shot and see if they're back.
good to know for the possible heartattacks when semester ends and sto is back again

Ensign
# 10
02-02-2013, 12:43 PM
The problem is when I log in i'm logging i under Perfect WOrld.. My Perfect world account has a lvl 2 or something character there.. Made it as a alt way back... My PW and STO login are the same user name.... SO when I go to login it thinks my accounts are already linked but they are not........When I log in on the web site there is nothen there that says Link accounts....