Career Officer
# 41
02-02-2013, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Why are you responding to my post with this and not the person I was responding to, who did want JJ ships?

I believe he was correcting you. You said JJ ships wouldn't be used because they were part of another timeline.

syberghost made the correction, saying JJ ships won't be used because another company ownes them, and not because they were part of another timeline (which makes sense, since we have plenty of alternate timeline vessels).
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS
Commander
# 42
02-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
When they got the license they can do whatever they want as long as no other nmae is on it eg Starfleet Battles ADB.It was the same for Interplay,Activision and Bethesda.

It is already in the game so they can bring T5 VA version out.I would like it as it is one of my favourite Enterprises along with the ToS 1701.T5 Va Miranda would be nice as well as it is really medium Criuser not a frigate.

It would be nice if it was lik ethis not JJs version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUtdL9Jm-WM
CBS says no, everything in game has to go through CBS and get permission first.

There have been patches delayed because CBS wanted changes made at the last minute.

There has been stuff pulled from CO because it was designed for STO and ported over there (air guitar emote)

Cryptic's "hold" on the Star Trek license lasts as long as CBS says so, the moment Cryptic adds stuff that CBS doesn't want and doesn't remove it when CBS says, they lose the license, and we lose the game.