Ensign
5 hours ago the game just dropped connection. The ONLY thing that has changed on my side is when I bought C-points for a Joined Trill about 3 days ago & re-rolled my toon.

I restarted STO 3 dozen times or so, but the launcher was acting screwy. It usually didn't run at all, but occasionally it did, but very slow. I could only go as far as my character selection screen, but it would time out whenever I would try to connect.

I ran antiviral, cclean, malwarbytes, restarted computer, router, and modem. Finally I just reinstalled STO altogether. now I get a little box up at the top that tries to patch the launcher 3 times before giving me a message saying: patch client got a message while it was in a state with no response function

I've been hounding the forums all day trying to see if anyone else is having the same problem, but I seem to be the only one. I know this was a problem back in the day, but I don't know if it was ever fixed.

Advice would be appreciated.
Ensign
# 2
08-06-2012, 08:52 PM
well, i have no explanation for it, but sto is working again. I think it might have been my isp. Guess I'll never know for sure.
Ensign
Ensign
# 4
02-02-2013, 07:52 AM
well,I having this patchclient error problem again,and this time s the old launcher can't worked anymore, please any updates launcher or help Pls .