Career Officer
# 61
02-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Where do we find the 'Now you C me' accolade in our accolade list?

I've looked right the way through but I dont seem to hav it.

I've done the mission three times. I've looked from fore to aft of the ship as you enter the passage & before the video. I've done it after the video at every section including outside the Enterprise, I've also waited 20 seconds at all of those points but I havent had the accolade. If I might of got it the first time round and not seen it come up then that would explain it. Can anyone take a look in their list to see what catagory its under please?

cheers
Evo@Droc-lionia
Vice Admiral - Jupiter Force
Life Subscriber
15000+ Accolade points
Survivor of Romulus
# 62
02-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Here you go http://www.stowiki.org/Accolade/General_Accolade

Think I got mine when looking up on the saucer part of the ship after deactivating the 1st forcefield.
Lieutenant
# 63
02-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
Quoted for reference, now getting a lil frustrated, ive spoken to everyone 4 times in the same mission with all options to speak to them

Just does not want to trigger ect, whats going wrong?
Did you talk to Morn? Slamek? D'Tan?

How about your Engineering, Tactical, and Science officers?
Captain
# 64
02-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghlaghghee View Post
Did you talk to Morn? Slamek? D'Tan?

How about your Engineering, Tactical, and Science officers?
Ive talked to everyone multiple times, ive not missed anyone and ive used all of thier speech options and itve tried at different times during the mission
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Career Officer
# 65
02-02-2013, 10:03 AM
I've tried this many times and never got it to work. Then I realized I was missing my science officer. Never saw him lying on the cot. I talked to him and got the alternate allies accolade.

Last edited by jurokus; 02-02-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Lieutenant
# 66
02-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
Ive talked to everyone multiple times, ive not missed anyone and ive used all of thier speech options and itve tried at different times during the mission
You've said that, and it's possible there's a bug stopping it from completing for you, but the chances are pretty good you're just missing someone, thus why I started listing the people you'd need to interact with.

There's also a chance that you got the accolade but it just didn't "pop."

Here's a complete list:
Franklin Drake
Your Engineering Officer
D'Tan
Your Tactical Officer
Morn
Rugan Skyl
T'nae
Va'Kel Shon
Obisek
Slamek
Richard Castillo
Tasha Yar
Naelan
Farek
B'Vat
Your Science Officer

Talking to all those people has gotten me the achievement each of three times I've played through.
Rihannsu
# 67
02-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinos001 View Post
Since the location of the tribble/corpse/treasure is random each time, the locations on the map above won't always be right. But the 3 locations themselves are always the same.
Thanks! You're right. I've updated my map/posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopstacks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriley77 View Post
Is there any specific place that one would need to stand for the "now you C me" accolade? I've tried stopping at each of the force fields and both ends.. nothing pops for me.
Just wait outside the ship til Tasha says something about it being a good ship, it should pop right after that.
I can't seem to get my "Now You C Me" accolade either. I've stopped as soon as I get in the hall (before the cut scene), I've stopped before using each forcefield console, and then after switching off each field. I've stopped at the door, just before boarding the Ent-C. Each stop I've stood there for 2+ mins. Nothing happens.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 68
02-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
I can't seem to get my "Now You C Me" accolade either. I've stopped as soon as I get in the hall (before the cut scene), I've stopped before using each forcefield console, and then after switching off each field. I've stopped at the door, just before boarding the Ent-C. Each stop I've stood there for 2+ mins. Nothing happens.
Once you enter the platform, you have to take a good look at the Enterprise... Go from left to right facing the ship. Take a good look at her from both sides for at least 20 seconds. You'll eventually hear Tasha making a comment about how great the ship is and it's a shame she'll have to be destroyed to save the future... Then you'll get the accolade.

Stay close to the door where you entered while going left to right looking at the ship. Don't go anywhere near the first forcefield.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Make sure you take a good look at both the fore and aft of the ship just after entering onto the platform before the first forcefield. That's what I mean by going left to right etc.

Last edited by c0nd1t10nr3d; 02-02-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Captain
# 69
02-02-2013, 08:01 PM
I have been looking forever on where to get the Kills to complete "wanted by Section 31" accolade and found that there are only 4 missions where you have the ability to get the kills:

Suspect, Shutdown, Crack in the Mirror and Wargames.
FYI
Ensign
# 70
02-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Something else that may help the "now you C me" hunters...

When you're standing on the gangway, use the default right click.. which will literally/physically turn your toon.. while you gaze at the Ent-C. I had troubles with getting the accolade, tried that, and it's worked like a charm ever since.
12th Fleet - Starbase Operations - Beta Squad
Former 12th Legion Sub Admiral
Former MACO Echo Squad Colonel

Last edited by sriley77; 02-02-2013 at 10:01 PM.