Career Officer
# 1 Returnee Ambassador
02-02-2013, 01:49 PM
Hey guys, just reinstalled the game... mostly to just get the ambassador as its really my all time favorite ship. Not pvping too much atm, pvp on age of wushu is kinda draining in that department, so sto is mostly my chillax game now.

I was going over patch notes, but have there been any major changes since 3 months ago?

Also looking at the t5 ambassador, I'm interested in just rolling a new toon for it. Suggestions regardin the class are welcome, although I'm going to assume that tac is still king of the roost? Are engis still 3rd fiddle?

All in all glad to see people still around, and suggestions regardin class and build and passive traits are much appreciated. Catch you on the flip side.

<3
Tal
<a href=http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5 target=_blank>http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5</a>
Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
Empire Veteran
# 2
02-02-2013, 02:36 PM
the dominion lock box ships are basically just pve toys, they didnt reinvent pvp balance around themselves like other lockbox ships have. we may get some long standing concerns addressed here and there in the near future, they also figured out how to fix FAW, that fix is actually due to arrive soon.

the ambassador is a good ship, like an assault cruiser that has a LTC sci and LT eng. same console setup too. im a big fan of it too and it is fun to use, i like that i can sorta deal damage in it too with the 3 tac consoles. unfortunately with only 2 sci you cant make anything in the LTC sci station too interesting. hopefully there will be a fleet version soon with a 3rd sci console soon.
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 3
02-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Stay tune for:

ROMULANS!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
Stay tune for:

ROMULANS!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
IT'S HAPPENING!

.The Spanish Inquisition.
TSI -- Star Trek Online PvP Vidoes (Youtube) -- www.BabyEra.com
/channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match.