Starfleet Veteran
# 4631
02-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorowa is speaking with Taragi on the viewscreen*

Dorowa: Did you find the rebels?
Taragi: Yes sir, but... there was a complication.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4632
02-02-2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: James, we don't have time! Those Iconian ships are between us and the debris. Our Iconian friends will help us with advancing our tech later!

We're setting course for Beta Stromgren, Warp 25. Think you can keep up?

*David facepalms.*

Helm: Sir... the Odyssey can make Warp 30.

Sam: Err...

*Clears throat.*

How fast is the slowest ship?

David: Warp 28.2. They won't be able to maintain it for long.

Sam: What's their cruising speed?

David: Warp 26.

Sam: Then make our speed Warp 26.

James, you'd better pull ahead of the fleet and join our formation. Your ship has better sensors than ours.
James: Your right... Texira take us out. *looks at the quarter vulcan* At a speed they can follow.
Captain
# 4633
02-02-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Taragi: Yes sir, but... there was a complication.
Dorowa: Beg your pardon? *his face un emotional by looks of it*
Starfleet Veteran
# 4634
02-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Dorowa: Beg your pardon? *his face un emotional by looks of it*
Taragi: We had to fall back. The rebels turned and engaged us.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4635
02-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Taragi: We had to fall back. The rebels turned and engaged us.
Dorowa: Are you making fun of me? *his facial muscles twitch his tone serious*
Starfleet Veteran
# 4636
02-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Dorowa: Are you making fun of me? *his facial muscles twitch his tone serious*
Taragi: No sir,... they were just more... prepared than anticipated.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4637
02-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Taragi: No sir,... they were just more... prepared than anticipated.
Dorowa: *grumbles* I am disappointed.. *his facial muscles twitch more and starts typing on a keypad nearby. * Explain the best you can.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4638
02-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Dorowa: *grumbles* I am disappointed.. *his facial muscles twitch more and starts typing on a keypad nearby. * Explain the best you can.
Taragi: The Odyssey destroyed one of my ships in seconds, and my own vessel was threatened by two Republic Battleships utilising Zero-Point Energy Weapons! We had no choice but to fall back.

They're still in sensor range, I can still follow them from beyond their scanner range.

*OOC: Something I think would be a good idea would be to have Dorowa take command of the Iconian Fleet himself with Taragi acting as his Second in Command.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4639
02-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Taragi: The Odyssey destroyed one of my ships in seconds, and my own vessel was threatened by two Republic Battleships utilising Zero-Point Energy Weapons! We had no choice but to fall back.

They're still in sensor range, I can still follow them from beyond their scanner range.

*OOC: Something I think would be a good idea would be to have Dorowa take command of the Iconian Fleet himself with Taragi acting as his Second in Command.*
*OOC: I was thinking of a certain scene in The Fifth Element but with a non fatal twist.*

Dorowa: *Facial muscles twitching more..* You are telling me that a Federation starship that barely has any defenses against us destroyed one of our ships in seconds.. That 2 republic vessels forced you to fall back when you had superior fire power and numbers.

When I am disappointed I really do mean it and I don't want it to happen again.. We are Iconain not some tiny school girls that wet themselves in the presence of scary things.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4640
02-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
*OOC: I was thinking of a certain scene in The Fifth Element but with a non fatal twist.*

Dorowa: *Facial muscles twitching more..* You are telling me that a Federation starship that barely has any defenses against us destroyed one of our ships in seconds.. That 2 republic vessels forced you to fall back when you had superior fire power and numbers.

When I am disappointed I really do mean it and I don't want it to happen again.. We are Iconain not some tiny school girls that wet themselves in the presence of scary things.
Taragi: Sir, the situation was much more complex than that. The Federation Vessel reopened a Gateway we'd already sealed, and showed more firepower than we could handle! The Republic Vessels were not the major threat but they had my vessel outnumbered 2-to-1 at a time when my fleet was threatened by a far superior foe! It was retreat or die, but I promise you, I shall not underestimate them again!
My Fan Fictions