Survivor of Romulus
having trouble getting the accolade Alternate Allies. i have tried every thing and every way and still no luck.
Ensign
# 2
02-03-2013, 02:55 AM
You need to make sure you hit "exit' whne leaving the dialogue box.
Ensign
# 3
02-03-2013, 03:02 AM
The information on this accolade can be confusing.

be sure to speak to every npc with a [ ! ] over them, and select all txt options in the chat with them. once you have done this use the food replicator and then speak to Richard Castillo again clicking on all txt options available.

Extra info: In the room with Tasha yar you will find a crew member lying down on one side of the room and an old man sitting on the level below the ferengi, they are easy to miss.

hope this helps
Career Officer
# 4
02-03-2013, 11:35 PM
On the first day, servers where so full, the accolades showed up pretty slowly/late. Perhaps that's why you didn't see them.

On the other hand, i talked to everyone and didn't get the accolade - I talked to everyone again and it seemed i had clicked too fast through Obisek. Perhaps you should take some time reading the stuff.

If you read through all messages before going to the replicator, you should get the accolade as soon as the Castillo video finishes, since he is the only one you can't talk to before going to the replicator.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-08-2013, 09:13 AM
I selected them, then hit exit without asking about them and got it just fine.
Rihannsu
# 6
02-08-2013, 10:58 AM
This^

I had issues with it since I usually cancel dialogs by pushing esc. I noticed the Wisest Tribble works like this so I tried it with the NPCs and PRESTO!
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.