Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 21
02-02-2013, 04:19 PM
In my humble opinion, we as players wouldn't see that much of a difference.

Still, for story purposes, I'd like the story to encompass the war over Romulans with each side trying to get them on their side and promptly end with advances of the Iconians upon our galaxy. I'd see that as a big enough reason to put the hostilities aside, at least for the time until the Iconian threat has been dealt with. So, in that sense, no to peace now, yes to peace in future season(s).
Commander
# 22
02-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
I'm not sure we could actually tell the difference.

From a player PvP perspective the war is a joke. There is no "war goals" PvP or campain.
There is no territory or star systems changing hands. Basicly all the "war" is, is a story plot item that doesn't really seem to do a whole lot for the player experience.

Before peace, could we please actually have a war?

I'm Klingon where my war, I was told there was a war, and I showed up now where is it.. I WILL NOT BE CHEATED!
Agree fully!

More War, Please!

Screw the PVP queue bull****, too.

Let us lay waste to systems. Think bigger than Ker'rat.

Open Galaxy warfare now!

P.S.

KDF-only STFs, too!

I hate being teamed up with feddies so much that I do not do STFs any more.

Last edited by user839020189287; 02-02-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 23
02-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by user839020189287 View Post

P.S.

KDF-only STFs, too!

I hate being teamed up with feddies so much that I do not do STFs any more.
The last time there were KDF only STF the KDF scream to have joint since they never could find enough players to do them....since Fleet actions on the KDF are also kinda low, I doubt they will make KDF only STF.

Republic Veteran
# 24
02-02-2013, 05:12 PM
There should be Peace....it would not change anything...PVP wise would be a big NATO exercise, as for the story, the peace would take place at the end game part of the story line.

I mean really this is not even a War, we already put stuff aside for the Borg, Dominion, and Romulans...this is not a War its a joke.

but if we do get peace, it should be an epic FE arc leading up to it, and from different prospective...FED get their own, and KDF get their own and the last Episode brings them together.

Commander
# 25
02-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
The last time there were KDF only STF the KDF scream to have joint since they never could find enough players to do them....since Fleet actions on the KDF are also kinda low, I doubt they will make KDF only STF.
Why don't they have more Ker'rat-ish zones with STF rewards?

Queuing up for instanced crap is what really turns me off to no end.

Would much rather go to where the action is and duke it out versus getting in line like we are at Wal-Mart.

Well, it's no wonder the KDF population is low and that's not the Klingon Playerbase's fault.

*cough* cryptic *cough*

I got so disgusted when the feddies cried for FvF PVP that I quit. Being in "The PVP faction" then seeing that dumb move was more than enough justification for me to bounce the **** outta here.

Came back because I missed being in the KDF.

Haven't queued since but am gearing up to hit Ker'rat and make some feddie cry.

Qapla'!
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
02-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by user839020189287 View Post

Came back because I missed being in the KDF.

Haven't queued since but am gearing up to hit Ker'rat and make some feddie cry.

Qapla'!
Qapla' warrior! Send those toDSaH to Gre'thor!

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 27
02-02-2013, 05:33 PM
I think that you're supposed to assume there's a small ceasefire by the time you get to Gamma Orionis and an uneasy peace by the time you get to New Romulus.

But this is one of those "Whoops! Didn't you get the memo about the story? We put it up on the washroom door." things that Cryptic has an unfortunate tendency to do, methinks.
# 28
02-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
I think that you're supposed to assume there's a small ceasefire by the time you get to Gamma Orionis and an uneasy peace by the time you get to New Romulus.

But this is one of those "Whoops! Didn't you get the memo about the story? We put it up on the washroom door." things that Cryptic has an unfortunate tendency to do, methinks.
When you go to Gamma Orionis, you can ask why the KDF fleet is there, and the Borg andorian tells you that there is a cease fire while the Borg threat is here.

Captain
# 29
02-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
When you go to Gamma Orionis, you can ask why the KDF fleet is there, and the Borg andorian tells you that there is a cease fire while the Borg threat is here.
Oh, you read the other dialog options?

You eager beaver, you!
# 30
02-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Its not that really care, its that I do not wish to be forced into a peace just because a group of the fed fanbase wants to be at peace with the KDF.
Add to that I certainly do not wish for a fed/KDF peace if its just an excuse for the feds to have a means of being able to fly our ships as a fed.

I would be fine if we players had a war between the faction that matches the STO back story in the lower ranks and slowly gets moved to an uneasy cease-fire in the storyline at endgame to battle the greater foe.

The STO has a great reason why we are at odds and it needs to have more focus in the lower end of the game.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Closed Thread