Empire Veteran
# 1121
02-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
There tier 4 base is just a few hours away.

If anyone has anything to contribute to projects, please prioritise the embassy upgrade that is currently going on. also dont add the slot 5 useless projects. they award next to nothing and are just a waste of marks. we are going to have plenty pf projects to run so there will be no shortage of marks needed.

moving forward we should keep adding the starbase projects that award 1000 xp and require doffs only. this will maximise our xp points gain over the next month or so and get us to tier 4 in sci and eng, before making the big push to tier 5 shipyard.

Thanks.
There are people who keep using an eng slot for provisions or assets. I'm trying to revert it when i see it but i'm not always online, and this member obviously has a lot of free time on his hands to do that.
Captain
# 1122
02-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Our run of Cure from a couple weeks ago is now live!
1. At 1:14, 1:40, 2:04, what are Ferasians? Are these some sort of strange evolution of Ferocians?

2. At 3:15, that is the Shard of Possibilities! It creates 2 quantum copies of me, both of which have guns to help shoot Borg! They have saved my life more times than I can count!

3. At 5:50, well, I do so dearly love my ghost cane! It is one of my favourite weapons, especially against the Borg! Plus the extra few seconds buys some much needed time for my shield and health to regenerate. It is for these reasons that you see me use the cane quite a great deal!

4. At 10:00, the way to know if the shield is down is to see all of the green beams shut off. In addition, I always solo transformers 3-4, so I will say "Go!" or "Down!" in the chat box. Look for that.

5. At 19:00, I only play male characters because I have no intention of lying to the world. I am male, so I play male. That simple. Come to think of it, the ONLY game in which I have ever played female was The Sith Lords, and only because the Exile was canon female.

6. At 20:00, "Darth" is not a name; it is a title given to all Dark Lords of the Sith. It comes from the Massassi word meaning "Dark." And the "Vader" means "Father," So therefore, "Dark Father." Which of course, he was a horrid father figure to say the least. So there is your history lesson from the "Walking Star Wars Encyclopaedia," as I am known around FileFront Forums. ()

7. In my case, I did not join CatPhone until I joined the Ferasan Shadow Force. I only discovered it because it is listed in the Fleet Information page. For a bit of background, I discovered the fleet itself because of meeting Narill on Bajor before he stopped playing STO. The next day, I created a Ferasan. A few days later, Doc M'Vore encountered me at First City, and added me to the Fleet! So there are your credits!

8. At 24:00, don't worry about Pulsewaves. A great strategy is actually to have one person with a Splitbeam hide in one of the forcefield corners, where they will crouch and snipe Armek. From there, you are outside of Armek's weapon range, so you can kill him without having to worry about being one-shot-killed, or worry about the orbital strikes. The only thing to worry about is the shield domes pushing you into range of Armek's gun, which is why you need at least 1-2 people tanking him from up close, to keep the agro on them.

9. If you have Frosted Boots, you can run from the generators to Armek withut having to worry about the tediousness.

/end wall of text

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 1123
02-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Not a big fan of that video because the optional was somehow failed. We need to do that again sometime.
# 1124
02-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
5. At 19:00, I only play male characters because I have no intention of lying to the world. I am male, so I play male. That simple. Come to think of it, the ONLY game in which I have ever played female was The Sith Lords, and only because the Exile was canon female.
And my reasoning for playing female chars is that I am SOOOO bored of playing male characters I enjoy the welcome respite.

[10/26 1:58] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 92464 (49540) Radiation Damage(Critical) to Vessel Seven of Ten Unimatrix 0047. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 3:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Captain
# 1125
02-02-2013, 09:49 PM
-gets nightmarish visions of being surrounded by six ISE tactical cubes, all firing on him-

Eh, I've faced worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Republic Veteran
# 1126
02-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
-gets nightmarish visions of being surrounded by six ISE tactical cubes, all firing on him-

Eh, I've faced worse.

Um......HSE, not ISE.

[10/26 1:58] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 92464 (49540) Radiation Damage(Critical) to Vessel Seven of Ten Unimatrix 0047. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 3:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Captain
# 1127
02-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Read it, and I saw this in there:

[10:22] [REDALERT] <Dev> Oaks@dstahl: Customizeable Kits are on the docket for 2013

Then, out loud, I said 'YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

That sounds like a good addition to me.

Well customizable kits wold be nice, but I hope that they would be customizable on the FDF (Ferasan Defense Forces) as well as Starfleet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Bring out the Borg ships he mentioned first then we'll talk kits .
Agreed Sarabi-san, I have always wanted to have a Borg diamond! (With its own bridge ofc)
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
# 1128
02-03-2013, 01:16 AM
I want the one-hit-kill invisitorps! See if the Borg like their own weapons being used against them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Not a big fan of that video because the optional was somehow failed. We need to do that again sometime.
We did run right past one of the turrets. Next time we go, we need make sure of state that we want optional this time, otherwise we are likely to run right past anything that is not important and/or slows us down.

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Republic Veteran
# 1129
02-03-2013, 06:29 AM
I say goodbye to an old friend. Defiant-class USS Blizzard, it has been a pleasure!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
# 1130
02-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
I say goodbye to an old friend. Defiant-class USS Blizzard, it has been a pleasure!
That was a very sad video. Even though it wasn't a pure Defiant-class-looking ship (but neither is mine I guess, mine is the Sao Paulo skin).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)