Ensign
Hello,

If i buy the payment version of the game, Must I pay for play every month now?
"...To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before"
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-02-2013, 07:32 AM
No, if you go gold, you re gold for 30 days, at that time you revert to silver if you cancel payment. Conversely though, if you buy a LTS...thats a one time thing and you are gold forever.

But no, you do not have to worry about losing access to an account if you discontinue payment
Ensign
# 3
02-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Thanks, I would get the free-to-paly version, but it doesn't run.
Captain
# 4
02-02-2013, 07:42 AM
What do you mean it doesn't run? What is it doing? Because even if you buy a copy of the game, after you install it, it's going to get patched to the same version regardless...
I personally want a Star Trek game that is actually Star Trek. On a qualitative level that could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people. But on a quantitative level, if the developers were to watch star trek and make the game like what they see, then at least it will be a shot in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.
Ensign
# 5
02-03-2013, 01:06 AM
I mean this, i download the game, pressing download in the main page.
Then, I try to install it. It says "You want this program to make changes on the computer"
I press "yes" and then, nothing, it not does anything.
Commander
# 6
02-03-2013, 01:39 AM
it shouldnt ask to make changes run save installs bando media booster continues to install sto. i suggest you send a ticket to support in and hopefully they can help you out. go back to the star trek online forums Release Notes then click any of them look towards the bottom of pwebranflakes post for the submit ticket link