Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 51
02-03-2013, 07:06 AM
I would like to just increase the postcount and say fix it pretty please with cherry on top.
Cant get ANY of the additional costumes to unlock on any of my chars. GMs cant help either and this is going on for frelling WEEKS. How hard is it to recheck the flags in the DB for the unlocks?
Career Officer
# 52
02-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by himawari42 View Post
I would like to just increase the postcount and say fix it pretty please with cherry on top.
Cant get ANY of the additional costumes to unlock on any of my chars. GMs cant help either and this is going on for frelling WEEKS. How hard is it to recheck the flags in the DB for the unlocks?
Stahl said send him an email at his email address. While I doubt I can post it here asking around ingame will get you his mail. Make a full report with all information and link it to the several forum topics of this problem. Is all I can say. GMS finally acknowledge this problem as a problem and forward it to the dev team. So its an improvement. Slowly but the more people report it. the more info they will recieve and priority they will put on it. Its not just KDF female toons affected but also. Federation players From both genders so there is something wrong in the package handling of the rewards granted from the style packages. Missing items, or the items not unlocking properly.
Captain
# 53
02-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by issvanora View Post
Stahl said send him an email at his email address. While I doubt I can post it here asking around ingame will get you his mail. Make a full report with all information and link it to the several forum topics of this problem. Is all I can say. GMS finally acknowledge this problem as a problem and forward it to the dev team. So its an improvement. Slowly but the more people report it. the more info they will recieve and priority they will put on it. Its not just KDF female toons affected but also. Federation players From both genders so there is something wrong in the package handling of the rewards granted from the style packages. Missing items, or the items not unlocking properly.
Wow they are just now admitting to something that's been bug reported several weeks ago with proof? Their tech team is obviously full of idiots!!!
Career Officer
# 54
02-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
Wow they are just now admitting to something that's been bug reported several weeks ago with proof? Their tech team is obviously full of idiots!!!

Atleast there lookin into it now. So here goes hoping it gets fixed. As I said mail Stahl directly and get the ball rolling that way.
Career Officer
# 55
02-05-2013, 02:05 AM
Any updates regarding this Cryptic?
Captain
# 56
02-06-2013, 04:18 AM
Moving on as to not let this thread die until issue is fixed.
Career Officer
# 57
02-06-2013, 04:38 AM
ahhh so this is what it takes to get a bug report in, an email to overlord stahl directly... no wonder bugs go unfixed.
Lieutenant
# 58
02-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Omega Shadow Operative Accolade bug here, since about December 20th or so.

I tried the ingame bugreports.. there's no telling if they even work.
The whole UI for them is broken and stays empty anyway.

Tried hitting "support" up there.. infinite loop bug, no workaround, no fix, no support pages.

Tried mailing them directly (stating the other ways dont work!).. got a reply to go submit a ticket if I wanted help.

..*I* know why they don't get things fixed. Do you see a pattern here, too?
Captain
# 59
02-07-2013, 03:54 AM
Mmmmm yes another hotfix, but no fix for this issue i see!!! They would rather work on adding dumb additions to a limited time event.
Career Officer
# 60
02-07-2013, 05:52 AM
Throw us a bone Stahl I want this whole reputation system fixed Gonna be wonderfull in May, Releasing new content while the old is still broken like hell.