Empire Veteran
# 11
02-01-2013, 07:36 AM
Thanks!!! Thanks again for your time, your work.
Survivor of Remus
# 12
02-01-2013, 08:19 AM
your sites not working for me also.

This webpage is not available
The connection to www.bobthegamer.com was interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

reloading the page dont work
Empire Veteran
# 13
02-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Lordhavelock

I post a long time ago in the old thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...155777&page=30 in the post #299, i evaluate that values and yes... that are the values for D'kora marauder in attack mode, please consider for next update

Qapla'
Rihannsu
# 14
02-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyager10759 View Post
I dowloaded your calculator and the free apcahe open office but when i open the calculator and try to put something in a field it says opened in read only and wont let me how do i change this looks like it will be cool
I just downloaded and tested the calc with OO 3.4.1 and it worked fine on my end. The file that's downloaded is a zip file, you'll want to take the Excel file out of the zip archive and save it locally to your drive. I know some apps like to automatically write-protect downloaded items, so make sure you remove any copy protection from the file. Let me know if that works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unheard1978 View Post
your sites not working for me also....
I don't see any problem on my end, everything appears to be working ok. But, to hopefully "take out the middle-man" I removed them download htm page on my site, and the link in the OP now refers directly to the zip file. See if that helps, and please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsudo View Post
Thanks!!! Thanks again for your time, your work.
You're most welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsudo View Post
I post a long time ago... values for D'kora marauder in attack mode, please consider for next update...
Considered and added Tarsudo. I'm sorry, I don't know why I never paid attention to your old post. Thanks for your patience.

You'll find a v7.0.10 Calc that is now available and includes the D'Kora (Battle Mode) listed as a ship under the "Special (Cross-faction)" list. The "Battle Mode" is technically a feature of the Console - Universal - Battle Module 3000, but since that console only works on that ship, and it's easier for me to add a ship than a console, you get - A new ship. Heh.

People are commenting they are unable to download the Calc. Is anyone able to successfully download PowerCalc v7.0.10 from the link the OP? Please let me know if you can (or can't, actually).

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Ensign
# 15
02-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Yeah unable to download link just times out.
Survivor of Remus
# 16
02-02-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramil4 View Post
Yeah unable to download link just times out.

same here

stopwracalc_zip couldn't be downloaded
Rihannsu
# 17
02-03-2013, 12:48 AM
I just don't know what to say. I'm able to download it fine from both my work and home computers... ??? Both are using IE8. What browsers are you guys using?

On Monday, I'll give my Hosting Company a call and see if they have any suggestions.

Is anyone able to successfully download the file?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 18
02-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
I just don't know what to say. I'm able to download it fine from both my work and home computers... ??? Both are using IE8. What browsers are you guys using?

On Monday, I'll give my Hosting Company a call and see if they have any suggestions.

Is anyone able to successfully download the file?

Able to download it fine, and open in both Excel and LibreOffice

(Cheers for the update!)

[ <<<--- @Maelwys --->>> ]
Survivor of Remus
# 19
02-03-2013, 12:33 PM
I used IE9 and google chrome still cant download
I also tried my iphone and android tablet same on there too.

Last edited by unheard1978; 02-03-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Ensign
# 20
02-03-2013, 08:47 PM
still not working for me too.
I tried IE, Chrome, FF.

Maybe would u pls give us an other link? Like http://www.mediafire.com/ link?

Best regards,
d