Empire Veteran
# 1 3rd Anniversary accolades
02-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Apologies in advance if it was asked before but I couldn't find a thread during a quick search.
Is there any list of 3rd anniversary accolades?

Cheers and thx in advance
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2013, 08:25 AM
I haven't seen a list anywhere on the forums, there's a list of accolades on the Wiki, though it only goes as far as the Xmas event. Hopefully it'll be updated with the anni event soon.
HOMO SAPIENS NON URINAT IN VENTUM

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2013, 11:10 AM
iirc, there was 3 accolades in the labyrinth and 1 accolade when you reach the control room
Career Officer
# 4
02-03-2013, 11:12 AM
the mission has 8 accolades in total it is posted in the accolade thread in the academy section of the forums
Career Officer
# 5
02-03-2013, 11:18 AM
There are 8 accolades and 1 title associated with Temporal Ambassador.

Alternate Allies - Talk to All NPCs prior to the riot.

In the Tunnels:

Dead Jim - Find Corpse
Wisest Tribble - Talk to the Tribble
Temporal Treasure Hunting - Find the Box and reap the rewards.
Everyone Remember Where We Parked - Complete the Map

After the Tunnels:

Don't Quit your Day Job - Assigning the worst positions for the jobs (Tasha-Power, Castillo-Tractor Beams, T'Nae-clamps).

Now you C Me - Pan around and look at the Enterprise-C on the Boarding Ramp. (Ususally do this before this before the first Force Field).

Third Anniversary - Completing Temporal Ambassador
Captain
# 6
02-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Had to do the mission twice to get Alternate Allies so it must work on some counter. Might be possible to talk to the same person multiple times to get it, but pure speculation.
Community Moderator
# 7
02-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Box? What box?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Ensign
# 8
02-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Had to do the mission twice to get Alternate Allies so it must work on some counter. Might be possible to talk to the same person multiple times to get it, but pure speculation.
i think you have to talk to every NPC, before you go further talking with Tasha Yar (getting the food isnt a problem)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th View Post
Box? What box?
there is a crate(box), at an end of the tunnel, which you can loot ones

Last edited by zdenka1970; 02-03-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Captain
# 9
02-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
You have to talk to all the NPCs that have Voice Overs and ask them to "tell more about themselves" or you won't get it.
Community Moderator
# 10
02-03-2013, 02:09 PM
nm, I'm a derp.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google

Last edited by syberghost; 02-03-2013 at 02:31 PM.