Captain
# 4651
02-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*David and John walk in, David carrying a bottle of Romulan Ale.*

David: The Captain sends her regards, and said for us to go easy on you if you start playing Poker. Demolishing you guys in a card game is her job.

By the way Admiral, she also asked me to remind you that you still owe her 30 credits from your last game.

John: She'd be here herself but... well with all that's happened she needed a good night's sleep.

*John's communicator chirps.*

One moment.

*John walks over to a silent corner and answers the communicator.*

What?

Are you sure?

No, I'll tell him later. Thank you Lieutenant. Get some sleep.

*John rejoins the group.*

David: What was that about?

John: I'll explain later. Let's just say that I think sleep will be the last thing the Captain gets tonight.

David: Okay... I'm gonna try not to think about that.

*The pair sit down at the table.*

Deal us in Wax. The sooner we give you nightmares of losing to Poker, the better.
Wax: Oh ho.. strong words boys. You are dealt in and bring the wine.

James: *laughs* I wonder if we should tell that funny story about Wax..

Texira: Oh that one. Yes tell that one.

Damon: Oh god hilarious.. *sips a drink*

James: Well. We were on Terrasects during our campaign against M to free the Federation space. Anyway we are trapped on the ground and Wax drunk off some kind of alcohol mixture strips down to his bareness.

Wax: *Laughing hysterically*

*The room laughing hysterically as the story continues*

James: He shouts out for them to come out and face this noble Klingon warrior and receive golden tribute. *grabbing his groin while telling this part*

Wax: It worked didn't it. That did stun them for Damon to get the jump on them.

Damon: Yeah while you we shooting wildly and fighting in the buff.
Captain
# 4652
02-02-2013, 09:01 PM
*Preston about to address the people. His blues eyes are dead they are no longer bright... His hair is cut shorter and is straight.. His uniform is red, gold trimmings, white gloves, and his dress pants are white and black boots. He is no longer hiding his face.*

Preston: People of the galaxy, I am here to address you to welcome you to a new era. A era of peace, of stability, and of fairness. Under the Shedai we will be secure and at peace at long last. No longer will there be any war breaking out.. All rebels will be dealt with accordingly. You will be provided for and taken care of. As of right now the Ferengi are broken and the economy is ruined. We will remedy this an move to a Federation system of no currency. Political corruption will be dealt with, by public trial a just trial. Then sentencing..

But most of all you all do not have to be afraid. Do not be afraid of me your savior. Your leader. I will guide you into this new epoch and bring happiness back to the people. The Imperial army is forming and becoming the largest force ever seen. Made up of people who have seen the truth.

A council will be formed that will be run as elections as you may elect representatives every end of the year. Your voice will be heard and your voice is all we wish to hear. May ever lasting peace find you. Good day to you all.

*The People attending start cheering. *

Gyunei: *head of the security forces and intelligence* I want you to keep an eye on Preston you hear me?

Human: Yes sir.

Gyunei: His underling Gial Sanders as well. Because if anything happens Gial is the one that knows about it.
Career Officer
# 4653
02-02-2013, 09:24 PM
The diadact relaxs in Paris. And pours himself a glass of romulan ale. He slowly drinks it as he enjoys his victory.
Career Officer
# 4654
02-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Colorado sits in a bar on earth.

Colorado: out of all the bars I pick I can't pick the one that has romulan ale. Such is.my life I quess.

Colorado continues to sip at his drink.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4655
02-03-2013, 05:46 AM
OOC: Okay, time for the time skip.

*1 Year later. The Evacuation Fleet.*

Sam: Captain's personal log, Terran Date: January 17th 2528, 13:46 Hours, Earth Standard.

We've been running from the Iconian Imperial Fleet for almost a year now. In that time we've only lost one ship - the I.R.W. Donatra. We've been changing course every 3 days but now we may have finally reached our destination: the Damaris Gate.

*R.S.S. Republic. Sam walks onto the Bridge, wearing her standard jumpsuit without the sleeves. There's an engagement ring on her right hand.*

On screen.

Ops: Yes sir.

*The Viewscreen displays a large Transwarp gateway, defended by several Iconian Vessels.*

David: We get past them and through the gate, we reach our people in the Delta Quadrant.

Sam: We have to get past them first.

Ramez: This was your plan Captain.

Sam: Understood.

Lieutenant, take us into the Nebula.

Helm: Aye, sir.

*The Fleet moves into a nearby nebula, obscured from sensors.

Dorowa's Command Ship. Taragi is speaking with a Sensor Officer.*

Taragi: You are certain?

Sensor Officer: Yes sir.

*Taragi walks over to Dorowa.*

Taragi: Supreme Commander, there is a problem.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4656
02-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
OOC: Okay, time for the time skip.

*1 Year later. The Evacuation Fleet.*

Sam: Captain's personal log, Terran Date: January 17th 2528, 13:46 Hours, Earth Standard.

We've been running from the Iconian Imperial Fleet for almost a year now. In that time we've only lost one ship - the I.R.W. Donatra. We've been changing course every 3 days but now we may have finally reached our destination: the Damaris Gate.

*R.S.S. Republic. Sam walks onto the Bridge, wearing her standard jumpsuit without the sleeves. There's an engagement ring on her right hand.*

On screen.

Ops: Yes sir.

*The Viewscreen displays a large Transwarp gateway, defended by several Iconian Vessels.*

David: We get past them and through the gate, we reach our people in the Delta Quadrant.

Sam: We have to get past them first.

Ramez: This was your plan Captain.

Sam: Understood.

Lieutenant, take us into the Nebula.

Helm: Aye, sir.

*The Fleet moves into a nearby nebula, obscured from sensors.

Dorowa's Command Ship. Taragi is speaking with a Sensor Officer.*

Taragi: You are certain?

Sensor Officer: Yes sir.

*Taragi walks over to Dorowa.*

Taragi: Supreme Commander, there is a problem.
*OOC: Nuts I thought someone would laugh at that small story.*

*Dorowa has been chasing these rebels for a year now and only destroyed one ship. While he could never figure out why they split up he postulized that the Republic centric one would make for the gate while Admiral Allen would stay put and stay in the shadows. Taragi was chafing under him and Dorowa could tell he was agitated. *

Dorowa: What is it Taragi. *As he stares at the galaxy map.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 4657
02-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Nuts I thought someone would laugh at that small story.*

*Dorowa has been chasing these rebels for a year now and only destroyed one ship. While he could never figure out why they split up he postulized that the Republic centric one would make for the gate while Admiral Allen would stay put and stay in the shadows. Taragi was chafing under him and Dorowa could tell he was agitated. *

Dorowa: What is it Taragi. *As he stares at the galaxy map.*
*Taragi brings up a holo-map of the sector, showing the Iconian Vessels guarding the gate and a nearby nebula.*

Taragi: The rebel fleet has entered this nebula, *highlights the nebula* near the Damaris System Transwarp Gateway.

We have also received reports of a Federation Ship being sighted in the Gamma Quadrant.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4658
02-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
*Taragi brings up a holo-map of the sector, showing the Iconian Vessels guarding the gate and a nearby nebula.*

Taragi: The rebel fleet has entered this nebula, *highlights the nebula* near the Damaris System Transwarp Gateway.

We have also received reports of a Federation Ship being sighted in the Gamma Quadrant.
Dorowa: That would be Admiral Dorman and Bright. It is more than one ship.. They are masking their presence with emissions of Zeta Radiation from this nearby anomaly. *Indicates the location of it.*

Since the playing field is even send in the 5th fleet with Goron battle group in the wings to wait.

Have our ships cover the Gateway and have a couple ships link into the other side of the gateway to the Delta Quadrant and mine the other end of the Gate. Use the type 100 mines.

Use our jamming equipment to mask our signatures.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4659
02-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorowa: That would be Admiral Dorman and Bright. It is more than one ship.. They are masking their presence with emissions of Zeta Radiation from this nearby anomaly. *Indicates the location of it.*

Since the playing field is even send in the 5th fleet with Goron battle group in the wings to wait.

Have our ships cover the Gateway and have a couple ships link into the other side of the gateway to the Delta Quadrant and mine the other end of the Gate. Use the type 100 mines.

Use our jamming equipment to mask our signatures.
Taragi: We can't. The Gate was locked down when the Republic fell here in Beta Quadrant. it can only be opened from the Delta Hubs.

As for the Federation Vessels in Gamma Quadrant, they're well past Dominion Borders. Our Non-aggression pact with them forbids us from entering their territory.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4660
02-03-2013, 12:51 PM
The diadact stands aboard his super cruiser. Things have gone well for the empire. They remain strong. The rebels are of little concern as the iconians are chasing them. He has been able to strengthen his hold over the empire.