Ensign
# 3551
02-03-2013, 01:41 AM
I'd love to see more customization of ships.

E.g; Different warp cores, having armour slots (independent of engineering slots), computer core upgrades, etc.

Just love to be able to really make my ship unique.
Captain
# 3552
02-03-2013, 05:41 AM
- Academic Titles (Doctor, Professor..) for BOffs

- Big wish: a regulary "Unbound Week". One or two weeks per month, items (gear, weapons, Lobi...) who are generelly bound to an account, are unlocked and free to trade.

Players would do more STFs to get marks and other stuff and sell it over Exchange.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3553
02-03-2013, 05:51 AM
Short: Andorian (Kumari) Ship with unique bridge
Mid: Romulan/Cardassian playable factions (with starships)
Long: More missions like Temporal Ambassador
Ghost of Nimbus III. Commander of the R.R.W. Vengeance.
Ensign
# 3554
02-03-2013, 02:30 PM
Add a count down timer to the daily dilithium refining button.
Lt. Commander
# 3555
02-04-2013, 12:20 PM
A starbase in orbit of New Romulus for ship-switching, tailor, etc.
Commander
# 3556
02-04-2013, 03:19 PM
1. Zhukov / Yamaguchi Ambassador Class skins
2. Niagara Class & New Orleans Class
3. Rommie playable faction (shared between KDF /Fed)
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dofftrader/yoreantiques/DOFFtrader.gif
Career Officer
# 3557
02-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidthegeek View Post
Short Term:
1. Proper sorting of last column in fleet roster (Last online date, total contributions, etc)

Mid Term:
1. Fleet logo on starbase and in embassy as an option (vs federation logo)
2. Officer mail option (Send mail to all fleet officers)
3. Fleet uniforms on NPCs in fleet starbase (assignable as a random option from the uniform tab?)
All if have to say is YES YES AND YES!!!. Why can't we have our fleet logos on our base? Since these bases and embassies are so expensive, we should have the right to customize them. Our crewmen both on base and on our ships shouldn't look like ate up tools, they should have our uniforms on. Officer mail is a great idea too. As a fleet founder, sometimes I just want to talk to my officers and get their feedback.
Lt. Commander
# 3558
02-05-2013, 08:11 AM
I seriously doubt the devs are reading every post in a 350+ page thread, but for the hell of it...

Short term: Additional KDF costumes and especially hairstyles (show me ONE episode of Trek where a Klingon has dreadlocks).

Mid term: Vastly improved bridge mechanics (automated travel while shipside, shipboard missions, customizable interiors).

Long term: Tribble faction. Duh.
Ensign
# 3559 Party Poppers
02-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Please - TAKE THESE BALLOONS OUT OF THE GAME!!!! They add lag to graphics and are annoying. It would be different if we could shoot them. They were cute for a minute - now they're just aggravating.
Ensign
# 3560
02-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Short term:

Add gorn costume parts. or make some thing nice up to go with the spec ops eye shields they have.

what a baout a special melee mechanic for gorns claw attack?

Race specific bridges. i am quite sure a gorn bridge and an orion bridge wont look like a kdf bridge.

a complete set of interior maps for the lock box ships and lobi store ships ( the jem'hadar dreadnaught carrier should have a huge cavern for a bridge like the kdf carrier ones.

Mid term:

the ability to chose what kind of races are on your ship ( im have a races gorn vs Klingon so would like my crew to reflect that)

lets take all of those useless consoles you guys added to some of these ships that cant be used on any other type of ship and make them innate again please. For example: the defiant cloaking device and the one for the dreadnaught should be innate ability. it usless space when it can only be used on that one ships.

what about making weaker versions of some of the kdf race ships and putting them in the game as selectable ships. the kdf could use more options of ships to chose from.

I would like to see a couple of ore gorn ships in game. like their battleship or a single hanger carrier. ( yea i love the gorn my favorite race)

Long term:

what about a Merc faction, a neutral one that players who dont like teh kdf or the feds can flee to and unite. they can hire themselves out to factions and help them on missions and stuff. Or maybe a defection program for toons who don't like there they are but don't want to make up an opposite faction toon.