Career Officer
# 4671
02-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Colorado walks into the imperial capital. And walks into the diadacts chamber.

Dialect: did you find what you where sent for.

Colorado sets a container on his desk.

Colorado: yes.

Diadact : here is your payment. I will contact you when I need you again.
Captain
# 4672
02-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Taragi: Yes sir.

*He turns to leave the Bridge. He addresses to Officers.*

You and you, with me!

*10 minutes later. Taragi's Battle Group surrounds the convoy and hails them.*

This is Commodore Taragi of the Iconian Imperial Navy to Convoy, stand down and prepare to be boarded!

Convoy Captain: What? We've broken no laws! You have no right to--

Taragi: Fire.

*Taragi's vessel fires its main cannon, ripping through the lead ship and hitting two more.*

Will anyone else attempt to fill his shoes?

Sensor Officer: Sir, they have engaged their weapons systems.

Taragi: Think about this carefully, Terrans. Even if you do manage to damage our shields, you will be destroyed long before you can escape.

Sensor Officer: They have powered down.

Taragi: Good. Seize one of them.

Sensor Officer: And the rest?

Taragi: They have outlived their usefulness.

*As the Officers begin to follow his orders.*

No! Wait.

Cancel the boarding order and disengage the jamming field.

Sensor: Sir our orders were to seize--

Taragi: Our orders were to lure the Rebel Fleet out of hiding and that is what we will do!

Take cover in that asteroid belt on my order.

Target their engines. Make it look collateral.

Weapons Officer: Yes sir.

*Taragi's ship rips several of the Freighters apart before the Battle Group moves into an Asteroid Belt.

R.S.S. Republic.*

Freighter Captain *Over Comm, "..." represents static.*: This is Imperial Transport S.S. Asimo... request...istance. Engines go... need help... Mayday, may... May... day.

*The transmission cuts off.*

Sam: Where'd that signal come from?

Ops: Not far. Outside the nebula on Bearing 160 Mark 12.

David: How many signals are we registering?

Ops: 8, in total. 6 are very weak.

Sam: Trap?

David: If it was one ship, I'd say yes.

Sir, we're talking about hundreds of people, and they're Imperial Citizens. If we help them...

Sam: Agreed. Helm, set course to intercept the Freighters.

Sound General Quarters.

Signal the Fleet, R.S.S. Republic is leaving formation.

*The Republic leaves the Fleet and reaches the Freighter group.

Taragi's Command Ship.*

Taragi: Like lambs to the slaughter.

Target their engines! I want them alive!

*The ship fires, the blast ripping through an asteroid before impacting the Republic's shields, barely breaking through. Another ship fires an EMP Blast which deactivates the Republic as the Battle Group moves in.*

Prepare a boarding party. Find the Republic's transponder and bring it aboard.

Inform the Command Ship that we have successfully disabled the R.S.S. Republic.
Dorowa: *smiles as he watches Taragi enjoy his fun. *

It appears my discipline worked on him. Do not progress further. Keep an eye on the situation we do not want just one ship. We want the rest. How is the mine field progressing?

Tactical Officer: It is nearly finished sir. group Omega is finishing up as we speak.

Dorowa: Taragi. Do not kill all of them. The Diadect has been waiting patiently and we shall give him a gift. And a gift for the people.

Send a token force to see the job is done.

*The Rest of the fleet begins to run into the minefield and incur heavy damage as they try and scatter.*

*USS Odyssey and a couple of left over Klingon Birds of Prey (Kah class) then jump in and ensnare a trap of their own on Dorowa*

*Iconian vessel rumbles and shakes with turbulence *

Dorowa: Ah there he is. A worthy adversary.. Engage Battle plan Fral 54 and have disruptors ready.
Captain
# 4673
02-03-2013, 03:20 PM
*Iconian space the superstructure is still being built as the minerals for the rest of the mechanisms are extremely hard to find.*

Saler: The project is still not yet ready for a test as we still need the components

*the diadect is on the other side of the message in real time. *

It is a genius and vast undertaking. Angel Halo will be complete in 4 more years. These mechanisms are going to take sometime to perfect majesty and I am sure you understand.. Even the preservers never attempted this nor did the Shedai Empire of the past. I will inform you when we need the helpers sire.
Captain
# 4674
02-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Saler: We need the artifact. It has put us so far back already. Those humans have no idea what it is really used for.
Career Officer
# 4675
02-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Iconian space the superstructure is still being built as the minerals for the rest of the mechanisms are extremely hard to find.*

Saler: The project is still not yet ready for a test as we still need the components

*the diadect is on the other side of the message in real time. *

It is a genius and vast undertaking. Angel Halo will be complete in 4 more years. These mechanisms are going to take sometime to perfect majesty and I am sure you understand.. Even the preservers never attempted this nor did the Shedai Empire of the past. I will inform you when we need the helpers sire.
Diadact: I have come across an artifact that I believe may be of help in speeding up the process. I will send it your way. Keep me informed of your progress.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4676
02-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Dorowa: *smiles as he watches Taragi enjoy his fun. *

It appears my discipline worked on him. Do not progress further. Keep an eye on the situation we do not want just one ship. We want the rest. How is the mine field progressing?

Tactical Officer: It is nearly finished sir. group Omega is finishing up as we speak.

Dorowa: Taragi. Do not kill all of them. The Diadect has been waiting patiently and we shall give him a gift. And a gift for the people.

Send a token force to see the job is done.

*The Rest of the fleet begins to run into the minefield and incur heavy damage as they try and scatter.*

*USS Odyssey and a couple of left over Klingon Birds of Prey (Kah class) then jump in and ensnare a trap of their own on Dorowa*

*Iconian vessel rumbles and shakes with turbulence *

Dorowa: Ah there he is. A worthy adversary.. Engage Battle plan Fral 54 and have disruptors ready.
Taragi: Sir, the Republic's transponder will allow me to enter the Nebula undetected and my vessel can destroy the Rebels before they have a chance to react.

*OOC: The commander of that fleet wouldn't make a run for the Gate that quickly. Besides, he knows it's been isolated. He would wait for the Republic to return.

So if you could retcon that part with the fleet running into the mines... thanks.

Guess who the Commander is when Sam's away.*

*R.S.S. Matthew Neilson, Bridge. (A very similar Bridge to the Republic, but with slightly more advanced equipment.) Matt is wearing a Captain's rank bar and is standing in front of the viewer.*

Matt: R.S.S. Matthew Neilson to fleet, maintain position in the nebula.

Any word from Sam-- I mean, Captain Allington, yet?

Ops: Negative. Should we investigate?

Matt: Not yet. Sam's probably trying to help in salvaging the convoy.

XO: Or they could be under attack.

Matt: Thanks Bill, I needed that.

*Sighs.*

Yellow Alert.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4677
02-03-2013, 03:30 PM
*The battle over the transwarp gate is progressing. James' fleet is engaged in heated battle with Dorowa as the battle seems to be dead even. *

*Odyssey Bridge*

James: Its Dorowa no doubt now.

Wax: The Iconian is good no doubt about that. He lured Captain Allington out easily.

Texira: Our dispensers are keeping the Jamming off for now. They do have a tendency to fail when struck or left on for too long sir.

James: I know. *a console blows from behind and tosses crewmen around.*

Damon: That was our artificial gravity.

James: Have tech squads hurry and get it back.. *a thought occurs to him*

Wax what is the damage on the Iconain lead vessel?

Wax: It is moderately damaged shields are still up and are not budging not unless...

*thought occurs to him.*

You can't be serious Admiral..

*The magnetic forces are keeping everyone down and James smiles*

James: Yep.

*Everyone grins wide*

Miranda: You all are nuts..

*The odyssey soon engages its beam shields when dispensing its bits.. The Klingon vessels soon jump into the AT shield and stop to make it grow stronger and stronger and its moving toward the Iconains.*

Dorowa: What the ... What is that force coming at us?

Officer: The Jamming is having no affect on them they must have something to counter act it.

Dorowa: That is painfully obvious 20 minutes ago. They are using the AT shield to...

You are a crafty one Allen.
Captain
# 4678
02-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Taragi: Sir, the Republic's transponder will allow me to enter the Nebula undetected and my vessel can destroy the Rebels before they have a chance to react.

*OOC: The commander of that fleet wouldn't make a run for the Gate that quickly. Besides, he knows it's been isolated. He would wait for the Republic to return.

So if you could retcon that part with the fleet running into the mines... thanks.

Guess who the Commander is when Sam's away.*

*R.S.S. Matthew Neilson, Bridge. (A very similar Bridge to the Republic, but with slightly more advanced equipment.) Matt is wearing a Captain's rank bar and is standing in front of the viewer.*

Matt: R.S.S. Matthew Neilson to fleet, maintain position in the nebula.

Any word from Sam-- I mean, Captain Allington, yet?

Ops: Negative. Should we investigate?

Matt: Not yet. Sam's probably trying to help in salvaging the convoy.

XO: Or they could be under attack.

Matt: Thanks Bill, I needed that.

*Sighs.*

Yellow Alert.
*OOC: of course. *

Carver: *runs to Matt* Sir our dummy ship balloons worked they mined us in with type 100's self replicating as well. Right now Admiral Allen is proceeding with the plan.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 02-03-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4679
02-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
*OOC: of course. *

*The fleet is fine as the dummy ships they used worked.*
OOC: Thanks.

*Taragi's vessel.*

Taragi: Have you found it yet?!

Officer *Over comm*: Negative sir. We do, however, have Captain Allington and her Bridge Crew prisoner.

Taragi: Allington?

Is the Captain a woman?

Officer *Over comm*: What? Er... I mean - yes sir.

Taragi: Bring her back here. I have something in mind for her. Taragi out!

*He closes the channel and turns to the Comm Officer.*

How goes the Battle for Dorowa?

Comm Officer: Not well. Shall I dispatch the Tar'ken and the Dis'tar?

Taragi: Yes, send them to--

No, wait. We may need them if the Republic's crew by some small chance manages to effect an escape.

Comm Officer: But sir--!

Taragi: Our orders were to capture the rebel fleet, Lieutenant, and that is something we cannot do without the Republic's transponder. If our Supreme Commander wanted help, he would request it, would he not?

Comm Officer: But-- I mean... I suppose...

Yes sir.

Taragi: Good.

*He walks over to the Engineer.*

Run a level 5 diagnostic on the Communications sub-system.

Engineer: As you wish, but sir, that will cut off contact with the Fleet.

*Taragi smiles.*

Taragi: I know.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4680
02-03-2013, 03:41 PM
*The Iconians are soon thrust into their own mines by the pushing force of the AT shields with the defensive bits. Afterwards however the AT shield is weaker and soon fades as the Newtype Ensign Emil gets up and wipes her brow panting*

Emil: That is the first time I have seen that..

James: Brace yourselves everyone we just pissed him off.

*Dorowa's vessel is recovering slowly.*

*He is livid and laughing at the same time.*

Dorowa: Report.

Officer: Our shields are holding barely but we have sustained heavy losses on other ships our mine field is gone now as they have shifted away into space..