Career Officer
# 1 Completed Rep Project Bugged.
02-03-2013, 02:27 PM
So I completed the omega reputation project to create the mk x shields. It completed and I got the shields but it didn't drop. So since there's no X button to close a project it's stuck and I can't use that project slot anymore until it's removed. I've put a ticket in there but someone needs to know that not having a means to manually cancel a project that's been given no resources is just not working.
Career Officer
# 2
02-15-2013, 12:20 PM
Just had a new patch, still no fix, both my main project slot and the "next" slot are filled with a project. What makes it worse is I can't use the next slot below it to do the engines (the only one I have left to do) because the engines do not show up for me to select under the "omega space gear" selection screen. It's like putting that engine project into the next slot (not the active 2 project slot) has somehow selected it and removed it entirely from the list. So now I'm just twiddling my thumbs because someone thought it was a good idea not to have the ability to cancel reputation projects.
Republic Veteran
# 3
02-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Had the same kinda problem but with finishing T5 Omega rep,it took 2 days before the game actually acknowledged the fact I had.I just had to wait it out before being able to start crafting...

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS." <------> Grant Morrison