Starfleet Veteran
Hello Cryptic.

I have a request... One that I hope wouldn't be too difficult.

Is it in any way possible to create a modified version of the Borg "Adapted!" notification for player use?

Specifically - I'd like to see a visual notification for any allied players in an area if a Tactical officer happens to hit "Go Down Fighting".

There are few things more annoying than having a good counter-alpha strike ruined by an over-enthusiastic heal from a well-meaning ally that can't necessarily see what you're doing...

It happens an awful lot.

Just because a Tactical officer is on fire does not mean he wants to be healed.
Captain
# 2
02-03-2013, 09:32 PM
AFAIK, go down fighting bonus is applied when activated, not during his duration. That mean if you activate it while at 10% hull, you'll receive the according bonus for the whole duration, no matter your HP after activating the skill.
So, your alpha strike will not be ruined by a heal, except if you receive the heal right before using GDF, but a new animation wouldn't help in this case.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Once you hit Go Down Fighting the damage buff stays at what your hull level was at even if you get healed to full.
---------------------
DeltaFox
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
02-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Well, when you select that player, you see all the buffs and debuffs on him or her in the tray that shows along with the hitpoint information. Sure, being able to see it on the screen without having to select the target might speed things up a little, but the info you seek is already available.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584