Lt. Commander
# 71
02-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriley77 View Post
Is there any specific place that one would need to stand for the "now you C me" accolade? I've tried stopping at each of the force fields and both ends.. nothing pops for me.
Walk to the left side, and then walk to the right side. Receive your accolade!
Rihannsu
# 72
02-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Thanks for your suggestions on Now You C Me. ...Just step through the doors, walk a little left (up to the glass of the tube) to face the saucer section, wait a few seconds, then walk to the right-side of the glass tube, facing the nacelles. Go up to the first pane of glass, but don't go past it.

Got it. Thanks guys!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 73
02-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
Ive talked to everyone multiple times, ive not missed anyone and ive used all of thier speech options and itve tried at different times during the mission
I only got the accolade to trigger after speaking to each one on the list a second time through. After getting the key and looking for one of them to serve as a distraction. Hit all of them again. Save Shon (the Andorian) for last.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Tier 2 Constitution for Fleet Refit!
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Lieutenant
# 74
02-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Now you C me - examine the ambassador starship while you are in the boarding tube.
Look at the ship from saucer to nacelle. (hold right click stare at one end to the other) My position was between the first and second forcefield.

it was never idling. and notice the pun.

Last edited by tiggychan; 02-04-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Rihannsu
# 75
02-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Edit: Nvm.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 02-05-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Ensign
# 76
02-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsilverwings1 View Post
Slight amendment to the above. Each of the 8 momuments spawns in a different place (3 appeared just after the scientist whereas 5 appeared in the final room but it's not too hard to see a huge slab on the wall .

Each of the 8 momunents gives 5 accolade points (40) then getting all 8 gives 20 I believe.
You c an get this very easy, go in and search. When you already have it beam out and go in again. It iss a little bugy when you go in with a friend who already has acculade which you not have, so be aware that you go best in single and search around. Takes me 1,5 hour then I find all^^.
Ensign
# 77
02-11-2013, 08:16 PM
I tried to start a seperate thread for this, but for some reason I can't. I get a emssage about not having privilages.

So this is the most on-topic thread I could find for my issue.

I am doing the mission 'Cutting the Cord'.

According to the wiki, when I shoot down the Fighter I am supposed to get the Grounded accolade.

One problem. the Fighter's invincible. I am not an engineer, so I can't do the Engineer objective. But the wiki says you can get the accolade simply by gunning it down before it leaves even without doing the Engineer weather panel thing.

But even when i completely empty the fighter's Hull health it won't blow up. I fired on it continually for a full fifteen seconds after I emptied it's health bar, and it just flew off when it was done. After a certain point it's shields stopped draining(For some reason it still had shields even after it's hull health was completely gone) no matter how much I and my two Security personel(summoned via tactical skill) fired on it.

This is my fourth attempt and it goes down the same way each time. What do i do?
Ensign
# 78
02-14-2013, 11:34 AM
there are accolades you can only get while teamed....
so team up with an engineer and sci to get all accolades
when the engineer completes his accolade then you should get that too
Career Officer
# 79
02-15-2013, 01:54 AM
There are ground Klingon Empire Rebel accolades too, the first one (kill 100) is called Rebellious Elements (definitely obtainable by KDF, unsure about Fed). Any idea where these are found?
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Empire Veteran
# 80
02-22-2013, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
There are ground Klingon Empire Rebel accolades too, the first one (kill 100) is called Rebellious Elements (definitely obtainable by KDF, unsure about Fed). Any idea where these are found?
KDF starbase incursion. I had rebel kdfs yesterday. It's probably not a T1 foe though, since it's a rare encounter. I've seen them twice since season 6...