Ensign
# 11 RE looking for a fleet
02-02-2013, 01:17 AM
Hi there I hope you will take the time to consider starfleet elite tactical force we are a slightly larger fleet than you were looking for at around 260-270 at last count however we are looking to recruit members who will contribute to the fleet via mutual chat team missions and helping those in need to both level up by rerunning missions with those that need it and by helping them with builds and respec's. As for U.K. based times I myself am from Scotland and there is usually several members in the fleet on throughout the day.
Ensign
# 12
02-02-2013, 05:23 AM
Lots more offers, nice too see an active community willing to take in old players. Thank you all

Will be online most of the day now so feel free to chat to me in game as it's a better way to actually see if I suit your fleet and vice versa. Will be on my new Engineering character Ashley@ashalfa
Career Officer
The Irken Armada is a new, yet expanding Fleet that encourages all types of players to join. RP, Elite, Advanced, Normal, PvP, and PvE. New players can be a part of the Armada, and we have several experienced players that are happy to help you out if needed.

For more information, message me in game (MiniSpartanQueen@necrOS15) or on the forum.
Ensign
# 14
02-03-2013, 04:06 AM
I will be making the choice on which fleet to join today, still time to chat to me through here or via /tell when I log in shortly.
Ensign
# 15
02-03-2013, 09:32 AM
@vkfphoenixlord - I'd appreciate having an chat in-game so if possible could you try and reach me through a /tell. I'm online now for a few hours.

Thank you in advance.
Ensign
# 16
02-04-2013, 03:56 AM
After contacting several ppl/fleets who showed interest in recruiting me, I am yet to hear any response so I will give it till the end of the day. Any other possible offers from small or new fleets are very welcome, I don't mind taking a form of leadership or building a website for example.

Looking forward to more responses and will be online for most of today, so use this opportunity to actually speak with me