Ensign
# 3971
02-04-2013, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisakirk View Post
Welcome aboard!

Click on the blue "Federation Fleet" in my post, it will bring you to our fleet site..

This is ethanAdams, I have no choice but to use this handleCryptic/PerfectW.

To post your signature, <click> User CP above on left. If you need an assist, let me know...

eA
Thanks again for the assist

/Salute
Captain Graxxus
U.S.S Banshee

Federation Fleet
Career Officer
# 3972
02-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyl86 View Post
To get acces to the fleet stores speak to an Admiral and we can give you access
Thanks for the help.
The Artist formerly known as Paddoxx
Starfleet Veteran
# 3973
02-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Been away for a few days and now I'm back, see you all ingame
Starfleet Veteran
# 3974
02-14-2013, 05:43 AM
Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
Lt. Commander
# 3975
02-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmox View Post
Wanted!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
Welcome!

eADAMS
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Ensign
# 3976
02-16-2013, 08:33 AM
Hi. I'm interested in joining your fleet but would like to have a chat with you folks first. Can I contact you guys ingame somehow?
Great! Only three left. Now all I need is for one of them to leave the room and then there will be only one left...
Wait, where I come from three minus one still leaves two!
Where I come from is a far more interesting place.
Lt. Commander
# 3977
02-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Click on the blue Federation Fleet...go to our site and fill out registration to join...Welcome!

Add me as 'Friend" will work it out..No problem...Time differences with players sometimes is a hardship connecting, communcating...

Site Link....

http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.c...4fdf8b81&sso=1

On the left "Apply to Fleet"

ethanADAMS@ethanADAMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempeth View Post
Hi. I'm interested in joining your fleet but would like to have a chat with you folks first. Can I contact you guys ingame somehow?
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"

Last edited by francisakirk; 02-21-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 3978 Welcome to Federation Fleet
03-01-2013, 04:24 AM
Follow link to Join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francisakirk View Post
Click on the blue Federation Fleet...go to our site and fill out registration to join...Welcome!

Add me as 'Friend" will work it out..No problem...Time differences with players sometimes is a hardship connecting, communcating...

Site Link....

http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.c...4fdf8b81&sso=1

On the left "Apply to Fleet"

ethanADAMS@ethanADAMS
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
Lt. Commander
# 3979 Welcome to Federation Fleet
03-14-2013, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmox View Post
Wanted!

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
ethanAdams
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
Career Officer
# 3980
04-01-2013, 07:33 AM
Federation Fleet still recruiting.

There's always someone online and something to do. Visit our Website and check us out.

http://www.federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/
The Artist formerly known as Paddoxx