Lieutenant
# 1 Physical Damage
02-04-2013, 06:10 AM
Is there any ranged physical damage an enemy might have...or is physical damage all melee damage?
Career Officer
# 2
02-04-2013, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalityprime View Post
Is there any ranged physical damage an enemy might have...or is physical damage all melee damage?
Mortars and Grenades are ranged weapons that produce physical damage...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Not entirely sure whether I'm correcting here or just specifying. But melee weapons do physical dmg. Grenades do kinetic dmg. 2 different dmg types.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2013, 12:30 PM
To the best of my knowledge, there is no ranged physical damage weapons. The only "ranged" physical attack that comes to mind is Lunge, which is Tactical exclusive.
Ensign
# 5
02-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Okay, this is a bit off topic, way off probably, but as I can't start a thread anywhere, I was forced to reply to one. I've read about posting in the forums and it says people who were once members or made purchases from the C-Store could create threads, but I have been a member, I was even in closed beta and I have made a lot of purchases from the C-Store.

I have not played for nearly a year and I'm wondering if there was something since then that resulted in people's accounts being wiped, losing their characters, etc. Was there a transfer of some sort I may have missed? I just re-installed the game and all my characters are gone so I would assume, my items too.

As a support ticket will take at least four days to hear anything, I'm trying to expedite this by asking the community.

Thanks
Captain
# 6
02-04-2013, 04:10 PM
It's the number of posts you made, after you've made a few replies in the forums and a bit of time you should be able to start threads. It's a security measure to prevent spam bots from infiltrating the forum.
Ensign
# 7
02-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvitor View Post
It's the number of posts you made, after you've made a few replies in the forums and a bit of time you should be able to start threads. It's a security measure to prevent spam bots from infiltrating the forum.
Well, I've probably not made hundreds of posts but I've been here for about 3 years and I think I used to create threads.

Know anything about the missing character thing?

[Edit]

Ah, they must have switched the forums when PW took over the game. Probably why it shows me as new here.

The reason I stopped playing a year ago is I was ripped off for 2.4 million EC. I knew I had an EC limit at the time and it was nearly maxed so I bought the EC Expansion item for the C-Store as well as some other items I planned to sell. The EC Expansion instructed me to "logout" after using, which I did. Logging out takes you to the character screen. I logged back in and put the items on the market and they sold quickly but the EC expansion had not taken effect so I lost 2.4 million EC. Rather than return this to me, they chose to lose a customer and any further revenue.

Last edited by emplehod; 02-05-2013 at 04:08 PM.