Lt. Commander
Since this is the 3rd Anniversary why are we having all these disconnect issues, why is server stability in the toilet. You speak of having a great year adding so much content and gameplay but yet I am getting disconnected every time I switch from one map to another, server not responding for 2 minutes only to disconnect and get 2-3 different error messages trying to log back in. Having to Re-launch the launcher only to have an update error that takes me 15 minutes and over 10 attempts to get it to work, because it keeps trying to update the launcher.

What the hell is going with this game, since December server stability is in the toilet and all ive seen are one line patch notes that just say improved server stability, when in fact there is no stability. Can u please post something that lets us know exactly what is going on and how to fix it, or when you will fix it?
Career Officer
# 2
02-04-2013, 10:51 AM
If you want to look at the 'Official' response postings, then you need to go to this thread of the PWE Tech Support Forums... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/...ead.php?t=4181
Captain
# 3
02-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramyll View Post
but yet I am getting disconnected every time I switch from one map to another
Im having the same issue but the dissconect is random sometimes i can switch between maps np but other times its instant disconect.

If things is so great why the server instability and id like to hear from someone from the dev team or well anyone from cryptic about this issue and what if anything is being done.