Lt. Commander
# 41
02-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogokin View Post
I'm really disappointed that in this whole thread, the only concern has been shown with Gorn and Lethean females. Don't Nausicaan women get any love? :p
Yes, nausicaan women should hve b.o.o.b.s. too, see Nausican women get love too :p
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-17-2012, 11:52 PM
And I thought the Caitan forum wars of the olden years, full of Yiff accusations etc. were weird. :p
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-20-2012, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf77 View Post
Caitians are mammales also
haha nice catch everyone forgets the Caitians
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-20-2012, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by troodon311 View Post
They're not mammals, no. Mammalia is a monophyletic clade encompassing the most-recent common ancestor of Ornithorhynchus anatinus (the platypus) and Homo sapiens (humans) and all of the descendants of that ancestor. This isn't about knowing Star Trek, it's about knowing evolutionary biology.
any vertebrate of the class Mammalia, having the body more or less covered with hair, nourishing the young with milk from the mammary glands, and, with the exception of the egg-laying monotremes, giving birth to live young.... yup mammals
Ensign
# 45
02-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Career Officer
# 46
02-05-2013, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1chondrius View Post
I see this is your very first post so I assume you're new to these forums.
Welcome.

However I feel compelled to inform you that we're not allowed to post in threads that have been inactive for more than 30 days.
Such threads are considered "dead" and what you did by reposting in it is called "necromancing", or "necroing" for short.
And we're asked by the moderators to leave that to...necromancers and not do it ourselves.
Captain
# 47
02-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
I see this is your very first post so I assume you're new to these forums.
Welcome.

However I feel compelled to inform you that we're not allowed to post in threads that have been inactive for more than 30 days.
Such threads are considered "dead" and what you did by reposting in it is called "necromancing", or "necroing" for short.
And we're asked by the moderators to leave that to...necromancers and not do it ourselves.
And to not respond to necromancers too ;-) Thread closed.

[Hastily unholstering the [Zombie Control Assault Rifle of Epicosity Mk XIV], he fires a massive blast taking this Zombie thread down!]
This thread was raised from the dead (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it had to be put down.
Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread raised from the dead which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it.
Note that you're more than welcome to start a new thread on the topic (unless there is an existing thread on this topic that has been posted in within 30 days, in which case you can just continue to post in that thread) and if you do so, make sure to submit a bug report first, and then type up the reproduction steps along with the ticket number!
Cheers,
Tobar26th
Closed Thread