Career Officer
# 51
02-04-2013, 03:23 PM
I'm interested if you have room

@rellimie
Career Officer
# 52
03-02-2013, 06:50 PM
WE are still here and rather active...remarkable. Past tier 3 and moving on to the big investments....

If you are a lone wolf and looking to join a fleet with no obligations or expectations....look us up.

We do run stf's and such often enough but the fleet is for odd hours players so that can be a tough task at times but we still have great members and upgrades are moving along nocely.
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Career Officer
# 53
03-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Recruited a few more to the ranks...looking to grab a few more players who play odd hours and want a SB nonetheless. No commitment necessary.

We are tier 3 and muster less then 25 players but are well on the way to 4.

look em up @garravesh
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Career Officer
# 54
03-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Working along quite nicely....almost tier 4.....just upgraded to tier 2 embassy.

If you are looking for a lonw wolf or odd hours player fleet with no real obligations...let us know.

We are quiet...drama free and respectful.

New players are also welcome......i have been a player since beta and can help with most endeavors and questions.

feel free to look me up

@garravesh
Career Officer
# 55
04-01-2013, 12:47 AM
things that go /BUMP in the night
Ensign
# 56
04-21-2013, 05:08 PM
Your fleet looks like about what I am for . Casual player with no obligations . Send me a mail Vvvrrar@pinarge to join.

Last edited by pinarge; 04-21-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Career Officer
# 57 Still recruiting
04-22-2013, 01:34 AM
Looking for one large recruitment surge before the new expansion. We are Almost max tier for embassies and working on tier 4 for SB.

Casual play no requirement..if you play odd hours or are a lonewolf er might be for you.

@garravesh
Career Officer
# 58
05-02-2013, 07:59 PM
things that go BUMP in the night
Career Officer
# 59
05-12-2013, 10:37 PM
A lil slow in the fleet everyone anticapating the new expansion......come join us. No obligation no pressure. very casual...We are almost maxxed out in Embassy and almost to tier 4 in Sb.

Lone wolf or odd hours player? come look us up my handle @garravesh
Career Officer
# 60
05-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Bump for luvins