Career Officer
# 4691
02-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Diadact: tal prepare the fleet. If by tomorrow they havent dealt with the rebels we shall.

Tal: very well sir
Captain
# 4692
02-03-2013, 05:30 PM
*The bits soon explode ripping the other systems up on Taragi 's vessel.. Soon Boarding parties soon board the vessel and surround the living Iconians. James himself in a sort of muscle suit. Along with most of the crew. *

James: Stand down Commodore.. Your ship is heavily damaged and your men are surrounded.

*Men come to Taragi and disarm him and take him into custody. *

*Wax rips off the damaged collar off Sam.*

James: We have what we came for and a bit extra. Bring Dorowa on the comm if possible.

*channel open*

James: Supreme Commander Dorowa stand down. We have captured this vessel and its crew. We are now going to demand that you leave us alone. I respect your capabilities and yourself Dorowa. You are perhaps the only person so far that has my respect.

We will return the crew minus Taragi.

*Dorowa's Vessel stops. Dorowa enters the channel.*

Dorowa: We meet again Admiral.. Your request is something.. You may not have the vessel. As our Emperor is coming here. If you leave the ship and leave the crew you may leave. I am enjoying this cat and mouse Admiral.. We want the transponder from the Republic. Since we have reinforcements coming Admiral you have no choice..

James: Very well then. I do not wish to face your leader yet today.

*Channel ends. *

James: Take him and give them a transponder

Wax: Are you nuts?

James: Trust me we are not ready to take these guys on yet.

plus who says we are going to give them the transponder they want. I have one such thing prepared.

*Looks as Sam gets up.*

*The engineers beam a identical transponder clearly of the same make. *

James: Lets go. Take Taragi with us.

*They leave as soon as they came and leave the duplicate transponder. Taragi finds himself in the brig locked away securely.*

*The ships tow the republic to the nebula to meet up with Matthew and go through the transwarp gate.*

*Dorowa boards the damaged vessel and goes to one of the officers. *

Dorowa: Where is Taragi?

Officer: they took him..

Dorowa: Well at least I don't have to watch my tea now.

We have what we need don't we.
Career Officer
# 4693
02-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The bits soon explode ripping the other systems up on Taragi 's vessel.. Soon Boarding parties soon board the vessel and surround the living Iconians. James himself in a sort of muscle suit. Along with most of the crew. *

James: Stand down Commodore.. Your ship is heavily damaged and your men are surrounded.

*Men come to Taragi and disarm him and take him into custody. *

*Wax rips off the damaged collar off Sam.*

James: We have what we came for and a bit extra. Bring Dorowa on the comm if possible.

*channel open*

James: Supreme Commander Dorowa stand down. We have captured this vessel and its crew. We are now going to demand that you leave us alone. I respect your capabilities and yourself Dorowa. You are perhaps the only person so far that has my respect.

We will return the crew minus Taragi.

*Dorowa's Vessel stops. Dorowa enters the channel.*

Dorowa: We meet again Admiral.. Your request is something.. You may not have the vessel. As our Emperor is coming here. If you leave the ship and leave the crew you may leave. I am enjoying this cat and mouse Admiral.. We want the transponder from the Republic. Since we have reinforcements coming Admiral you have no choice..

James: Very well then. I do not wish to face your leader yet today.

*Channel ends. *

James: Take him and give them a transponder

Wax: Are you nuts?

James: Trust me we are not ready to take these guys on yet.

plus who says we are going to give them the transponder they want. I have one such thing prepared.

*Looks as Sam gets up.*

*The engineers beam a identical transponder clearly of the same make. *

James: Lets go. Take Taragi with us.

*They leave as soon as they came and leave the duplicate transponder. Taragi finds himself in the brig locked away securely.*

*The ships tow the republic to the nebula to meet up with Matthew and go through the transwarp gate.*

*Dorowa boards the damaged vessel and goes to one of the officers. *

Dorowa: Where is Taragi?

Officer: they took him..

Dorowa: Well at least I don't have to watch my tea now.

We have what we need don't we.
Diadact: I am hoping you have what you where sent for. I will be there shortly to check your progress.
Captain
# 4694
02-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact: I am hoping you have what you where sent for. I will be there shortly to check your progress.
Dorowa: We have it. The gate is now in our control, but Taragi has been taken. If I am to be honest I am not missing his trying to kill me.
Career Officer
# 4695
02-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorowa: We have it. The gate is now in our control, but Taragi has been taken. If I am to be honest I am not missing his trying to kill me.
Diadact: very good. His loss is of little importance to my long term plans.
Captain
# 4696
02-04-2013, 03:37 PM
OOC: Well its dead today... ?
Captain
# 4697
02-04-2013, 04:00 PM
*Earth* * Consol Preston head of the Council has had a productive year keeping the people safe and regulated, however his job is grating on his nerves as he receives his instructions from the Emperor. So he handles all the jobs of state while the emperor handles the press, intelligence, and the matters of handling the smaller governors. His plan is coming along as well.*
Career Officer
# 4698
02-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Ooc: that's what I thought earlier today.

The Diadact stands on the bridge of.his ship. As they arrive at the gate. And the iconian vessels.

Diadact: inform the iconians of our arrival. I want that transponder active so we can send a scout through the gateway.

Meanwhile back at earth.

Tal walks through a park at Paris. Colorado walks up beside him.

Colorado: so what do you think.

Tal: I want that information. I don't care how you get it .

Occ: I'm at work now so ill be on and off for a.few hours.
Career Officer
# 4699
02-04-2013, 05:06 PM
The Diadact is pleased with the way things have gone. They have gone smoother then he thought they would. Keeping the empire at peace and prospering has kept the people happy.

Diadact: such simple beings to control really. Give them.prosperity and security and they will follow you without question. And now soon the last of these rebels will be dealt with. And we will have peace.
Captain
# 4700
02-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: that's what I thought earlier today.

The Diadact stands on the bridge of.his ship. As they arrive at the gate. And the iconian vessels.

Diadact: inform the iconians of our arrival. I want that transponder active so we can send a scout through the gateway.

Meanwhile back at earth.

Tal walks through a park at Paris. Colorado walks up beside him.

Colorado: so what do you think.

Tal: I want that information. I don't care how you get it .

Occ: I'm at work now so ill be on and off for a.few hours.
OOC: I will be at work tomorrow early and there all morning on my time. Been at school all day today will be wednesday but will probably bring my laptop.

*On the other side the Migrant resistance fleet is already there towing the disabled Republic as repair crews are working on it. *

James: We are secure.. for now.

Wax how is our prisoner

Wax: He is being held and has made no sudden moves. There is a guard on him.. at all times.

James: I will go and see him then. Wax take the comm.

*He heads down to the brig as the guards let him in. *

James: Hello Taragi..

*Elsewhere on the ship Miranda is hard at work on something to heal the Admiral. *

Miranda: *Looking at the sample of the contaminate from the Admiral's blood.* What are you..

*Over the past year all she has been able to do is to keep it from mutating so the suit can keep it under control... His life expectancy is still around 4 years or so. She is still astounded at how the Admiral is still standing and fighting as hard as he can... His powers are burgeoning but his body can't take it. If he pushes too hard he will accelerate the contaminate and cause his life expectancy to less than a year.. If that happens it will be a galaxy wide epidemic as its receptors have already started showing signs of programming for that eventuality. Yet as she draws her dark brown hair back.. she feels his warmth of character and soul.. *

Miranda: How are you still able to fight Admiral.. why am I so curious about you..