Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post
Science and Engineerign rom boffs have subterfuge, which makes the brels special cloak extra good. fire unseen, with 0 reveal. Tractor.. etc, anything, no reveal.

have fun kill good guys
I'll find u and all your little friends to!!!

TBR3 endorses this message.
Nova Core
ParadiseKiller

House of Beautiful Orions
Zeadonouse
ToLate

Last edited by paradise1killer; 02-05-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Captain
# 12
02-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
What a strange notion is this? "Don't tell, this is dangerous knowledge!" If it destroys things, it needs to be adjusted, not kept secret.

And that prognosis seems weird anyway... if anything, I'd expect to see more Nebulas in the queues then.
To the rest of the community, it is perfectly logical. Just quirks like you think it isnt because you dont have the foresight or prior experience of such abilities and their long term effect. It is quite clear that you do not have a grasp of the meta game hence your arrogant prognosis of such a comment.

In your terms, it is alluding to the same reason why certain topics are deleted from forums by the moderators because such things are game breaking.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Rihannsu
# 13
02-05-2013, 07:51 AM

That explains that B'rel I fought in a crap and splode.. Welp, I won't be going back into FvK any more. GJ Cryptic.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 14
02-05-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Science and Engineerign rom boffs have subterfuge, which makes the brels special cloak extra good. fire unseen, with 0 reveal. Tractor.. etc, anything, no reveal.

have fun kill good guys
Didn't you also say that it doesn't boost your torpedo damage like it should and that there's a visual bug where you can't tell if you're cloaked or not?
Career Officer
# 15
02-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Quote:

have fun kill good guys
LOL OMG LOL again.............ok if i troll people this much in opvp chat i really am sorry. but i had told this to everyone in opvp chat as soon as live went back up and the traits worked. mini , screw the the super subterfuge. last i checked the tact blue rom bo will also give faster cloak and more crit. in ur bop that will be deadly. sucks cause i know this is alot of fleet marks and dil but fill all slots in a bop with just pure tact officers. lol you will never really "decloak" tho the system thinks you are thus get that bonus when you fire weps. with 2 rom doffs im pushing over 12.something crit.
Career Officer
# 16
02-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
What a strange notion is this? "Don't tell, this is dangerous knowledge!" If it destroys things, it needs to be adjusted, not kept secret.
i do agree with you 100%. when let out and the abusing starts people head to fourms to make a 60+ page count.
Captain
# 17
02-05-2013, 09:41 AM
So a question, then...

Fleet Nebula...Nebby consoles, Gas Sensors, Sensor Consoles, Omega Deflector, Sensor Skills...etc, etc, etc. Target Subsystem: Aux.

...would that do the trick?
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
I.S.S. Arcadia, Mirror Universe Heavy Cruiser Retrofit
Captain
# 18
02-05-2013, 10:10 AM
You'd do better with the Jem'Hadar deflector.
Captain
# 19
02-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illcadia View Post
You'd do better with the Jem'Hadar deflector.
Hrmm, forgot the Mk XII sports +2%.
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
I.S.S. Arcadia, Mirror Universe Heavy Cruiser Retrofit
Captain
# 20
02-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Hrmm, forgot the Mk XII sports +2%.
Even the Mk XI can detect me with my fleetmate not having any extra power to the Aux system.

Of course, it was only when I was 0km away from him. That's much better than my other fleetmate with full power in Aux.

I'll have to see what it's like after I get this BOFF.