Career Officer
# 31 duty officer assignments
02-05-2013, 09:19 AM
will i ever run out of duty officer assignments? how many marauder assignments do i need to complete to be a marauder ? i know i can get other people to temproarily let me into sirius block sector i want to get the ability
Career Officer
# 32 exchange questions
02-08-2013, 05:25 AM
are the prices usualy close together or would i save a million energy credits per purchase?
Career Officer
# 33
02-08-2013, 07:12 AM
You never run out of duty officer assignments, but the assignments each have a cooldown before they have a chance to come up again. If your goal is to build up Marauding, it shouldn't be too hard. Just fly around to all the sector blocks and system maps you can and take all the Marauding missions you can find until you hit 20 active assignments or run out of Doffs. Other bonus from this is it's an easy way to net a ton of contraband. If you're consistent about this, you can probably hit Rank 3 Marauding and gain permanent access to Sirius in about a month. At least that's how long it took me. Probably will take another few weeks to a month to get to Rank 4, I haven't quite gotten there yet. I'm at ~85k Marauding CXP I think, and I started my Klingon during the week of Christmas.
Career Officer
# 34 kind of weird
02-08-2013, 09:38 PM
ok on my fed side i got in no problem o well i guess ill just have to go around killing no worries
Career Officer
# 35 doffs?
02-08-2013, 09:40 PM
ok i dont have any duty officer assignments left and im still not a marauder i msgd tech im still waiting