Lt. Commander
# 1 Help
02-05-2013, 11:13 AM
i have a problem with my ingame sound i used too get sound but now i cant get it in the game and its not the options in the game i have it all on i think it may be somethink to do with my computer how do i sort this out can any 1 help me please i have sound on everythink els i think i may have blocked sound to this app some how help please
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2013, 11:20 AM
You have some headphones plugged in? STO will sometimes do a weird thing where all my other sound is going out my speakers but my game sound is going out my headphones. Usually when i change this setting in my options, i also need to restart my game client.
____

The o3 - Killed you good
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2013, 11:28 AM
yeh i have them in no sound take them out still no sound how do i reset my game client ?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Check the settings under the Sound options in STO itself, then compare that to your settings in Windows, make sure they are both set to speakers or whatever - then just close and start STO again. Sometimes the game won't recognize any changes in the options until you close it out then start it again.
____

The o3 - Killed you good
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2013, 12:13 PM
well i opende the box where you patch and engage then clicked opitions at the top and ticked the bottom box disable on demand patching and now its patching so ill see what happens thanx for the help