Captain
Hey all.

Anyone know why i cant get more than 1 tribble of borg of the cstore. I bought one then sold it and want another from cstore for another 300z, but its no longer in the cstore and my other 2 toons cant buy it either.
Captain
# 2
12-15-2012, 10:39 AM
You checked the Personnel tab for it, right? I can see Tribble of Borg just fine...
Republic Veteran
# 3
12-15-2012, 10:41 AM
Tribbles are like that unfortunately...I don't know why but its been like that for a while.
Captain
# 4
12-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Yes i know where it is i just bought one today and sold it and wanted to sell another one as nice ec for 300z.

Shame u cant buy more than 1 even if u sell one.
Career Officer
# 5
12-15-2012, 04:14 PM
This has been reported many months ago and still isn't fixed.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...t=tribble+borg
(From the sounds of things in this old thread, the other tribbles in the C-store have the same problem after purchasing it once)

I have the same problem. In November I purchased a Tribble of Borg on a single character and now the tribble is gone completely from the C-store. It's not showing up at all on any of my characters in the C-store and I was hoping to buy it again later for each of my other characters. I can see it in the C-store on the website when not logged in but after logging in it's gone again.

The C-store description reads:
Quote:
Purchase of this option is a single item unlock. If you discard, sell, trade, auction your Tribble of Borg you WILL NOT be able to claim a free replacement from the C-Store. Once the item is unpacked from your inventory it will be bound to you.
Note the red text. That is COMPLETELY FALSE. When I purchased my Tribble of Borg it went straight into my inventory unpacked. No box, nothing, unbound. It bound when I equipped it in a device slot. And I think this is what the whole problem is: it is SUPPOSE to be packed in a box that is tradeable but it isn't. Also the C-store description indicates that you can get as many ToB as you want and doesn't say you are limited to 1 per account.

Here is proof. When searching for it in the exchange under "Reward Packs", where it should be, it comes up with nothing. When searching for "Personal Devices" it shows up. No box. Unpacked. There were only a couple left at the time of posting this and going for 8 million and 10 million energy credits. So even buying another through the exchange is not a viable option since there aren't enough left and I couldn't afford it anyway.

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/4941/tobinexchange.jpg

I really wish they would fix this. It is costing them because nobody can buy as many as they want to either use or sell on the exchange after purchasing it once.

Edit: More proof.
While not logged in on the Cryptic Store website the Tribble of Borg shows up.
http://imageshack.us/a/img32/9706/notloggedin.jpg

While logged in the ToB is nowhere to be seen. I could switch to a different character here and still it won't show up. Period.
http://imageshack.us/a/img152/4021/whileloggedin.jpg

Last edited by monkeybone13; 12-15-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
12-26-2012, 08:59 PM
/bump

Problem still not fixed. I want another Tribble of Borg.
Career Officer
# 7
02-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Yes I'm going to necro this. I still want to be able to buy more Tribble of Borg for my other characters. Any chance of getting this fixed EVER?

Edit: From what I gather the ToB was originally a single purchase account unlock unlock (and possibly the others such as Fluidic Space Tribble) and when the game went F2P it was changed to a single item purchase. It's possible the tribbles in the C-Store are still flagged internally as being a single purchase account unlock instead of the proper single purchase, (although I have nothing at all under Legacy Unlocks and as stated, the ToB was permanently removed from the C-Store after purchasing it once) as well as the issue where it didn't come packed in a box as the C-Store description says.

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-05-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Closed Thread