Starfleet Veteran
# 41
02-06-2013, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by user839020189287 View Post

FIXED. thanks for pointing that out!

[Some of the crew are on the holo-deck watching Data doing his new stand-up comic routine when in rushes Geordie.]

Data: "Is that a shuttle class warp core in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

*sound of snare drum and cymbal crash* Badoom tsss!

Geordie: "Actually, that is my p****, Data. I have the shuttle class warp core, right here, in my hand."

Data: "Holy ****ing ****, Geordie! There are children present!"

Geordie: "Such language, Data... Your ocular implants must clearly be malfunctioning or you would have noticed my holding this warp core. I think I better run some diagnostics just to be on the safe side."

Data: "That's ok, Geordie... I feel fine and I am cer..."

*sound of Data powering down as Geordie removes Data's head*

Geordie: " Aha! I see said the blind man..."

[A tribble then voids it bowels and dies instantly while Captain Picard pulls off another familiar yet still epic face-palm.]
*Shrug* Torlls gonna troll.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Commander
# 42
02-06-2013, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
*Shrug* Trolls gonna troll.
Fixed.

Badoom tsss!
"Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8
Career Officer
# 43
02-06-2013, 07:09 AM
as long as this makes it possible to travel faster than Warp 10 in Sector Space with no MACO / BORG Set items equipped i'll be happy with it!

...it's just stupid if you have 10 Characters that all need to get around FAST but are limited to TWO set items as Engine, not able to use any other Set.
or swap engines in sector space every time you enter it...
Rihannsu
# 44
02-06-2013, 07:18 AM
Actually, from what I've heard Fleet engines can go faster than 10...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
02-06-2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Actually, from what I've heard Fleet engines can go faster than 10...
yes they can.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Starfleet Veteran
# 46
02-21-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm surprised this hasn't received more interest? Everyone probably too busy grinding Dilithium or FM. I real'y like the idea because it will add another layer to ship customisation, which is pretty cool.

Any updated from Cryptic on this?

Is this really going to happen any time soon, or is it just pie-in-the-sky stuff?
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
# 47
02-21-2013, 04:59 PM
Ah... I was wondering where this thread had gotten itself too! I would really like to hear more about this as well. More customization options are always nice, but will warp cores be part of sets? Will some offer unique bonuses or even active powers?

Any devs? Anywhere?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Commander
# 48
02-23-2013, 12:57 AM
I'm wondering if this is going to come with the next update or whether it is a somewhere down the road sort of thing. From the way Dstahl talks about it it sounds like it'll be soon, so maybe we'll see something in a dev blog at some point in the near future.
Commander
# 49
02-23-2013, 01:25 AM
I demand more info.
Starfleet Veteran
# 50
02-23-2013, 03:25 AM
My guess is they will be like engines or deflectors, only with power bonuses and power-related skill bonuses. There will probably three or four types of them, and there will be endgame versions in the fleet and reputation stores.

My hope is that there will also be Warp cores that are more resistant to weapon power drain than others, in order to fix the issue of underperforming beams.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584