Captain
# 241
02-04-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

EDIT: Also, let us know what you thought about "Temporal Ambassador" by posting below!
Small gripe for me,

Where was the kamarag?
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Survivor of Romulus
# 242
02-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Great mission but it is buged taken 2 trys to finnish on one of my toons. i think it has to do wiv the 3 accolades in the tunnel ive 4 toons n when i missed the drop in the box it did not complete but when ive dome all accolades it was fine.

love to see more missions of this type time travel has been apart of trek since tos.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Captain
# 243
02-04-2013, 08:59 AM
loving the free ship but why does it have a pic of the akira class on the bridge that comes as standard on it ? , could they not have added it's own bridge ?
Career Officer
# 244
02-04-2013, 09:01 AM
I got to play the mission over the weekend...

I must, nice job!

It took me a few seconds to realize that when my character entered the anomoly it distrubted the timeline. WOW! Way cool.

I loved that you included NPCs from around STO, that was interesting. I played this on my three main characters, and the first time I really took my time to explore and talk with everyone. Adding the character's main bridge officers was a nice touch that surprised me.

Denise Crosby's voice over was great!

I really liked the back story that each of NPCs brings to this mission.

The other 3rd year events were also nice, all in all a really nice job.
Career Officer
# 245
02-04-2013, 09:05 PM
agree to that
Ensign
# 246 Kudos for "Temporal Ambassador"
02-05-2013, 06:54 AM
I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed the "Temporal Ambassador" quest chain. I enjoyed the story, the character interaction, the fact that I was doing more than just shooting stuff, and the fact that almost any character to take part regardless of level.

It felt to me more like an actual episode of Star Trek, and I hope to see more content like this in the future.

Kudos for a job well done.
Career Officer
# 247 Loved It!!!!
02-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Yesterday's Enterprise was one of me and my son's favorite episodes so "Temporal Ambassador" was a blast to do as well as a much desired ship to add to the canon collection. Just awesome work guys!!! The new party popper is a hoot. It cracks me up so many players think the balloons are causing lag, instead of the massive influx of returning players who obviously think the anniversary is well worth logging back on for. Can't wait to see what you guys come up for the 4th Anniversary!
Starfleet Veteran
# 248
02-05-2013, 03:13 PM
I am deployed in Afghanistan right now and will not be able to play in the event this year (sadness) Is there still a way that I can get the Ambassador class and the Retrofit version. I have been waiting for this ship for 3 years, and of course my luck it is released when I am not home. If there is anything that can be done that would be awesome. Thanks for another great year of STO and looking forward to year 4.
Starfleet Veteran
# 249
02-05-2013, 04:03 PM
I gotta give props to the devs with this years event... the temporal ambassador mission was pretty nifty!! keep up the good work!
Ensign
# 250
02-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Argh, i dont know how to get this free ship thing, i go to the engineer Q says to go to for the ships (Earth spacedock, not Q'onos) and he just says one line that you cant reply to.
Closed Thread