Career Officer
# 31
07-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Is buying energy thingies off the internet allowed? (in EVE Online, for instance, it isn't allowed to RMT).

If not, I just started several hours ago, and wanted to buy a new gun. Seems I need energy credits for it. I have 0 currently, it seems.
No. But you can buy Zen and convert it to dilithium. Then you can buy a gun from the dilithium store. Alternatively, you can buy Zen, use it to buy master keys, and then sell the key on the exchange. This gives you energy credits. Or, you can take all the unwanted drops and sell them to the Starfleet vendor at ESD. You will get 50% of the face value in energy credits.
# 32
07-09-2012, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
No. But you can buy Zen and convert it to dilithium. Then you can buy a gun from the dilithium store. Alternatively, you can buy Zen, use it to buy master keys, and then sell the key on the exchange. This gives you energy credits. Or, you can take all the unwanted drops and sell them to the Starfleet vendor at ESD. You will get 50% of the face value in energy credits.
Thanks. :) There's a lot to be learned, for sure, lol.
Career Officer
# 33
02-02-2013, 07:15 AM
How do you earn energy credits now? It seems that you can't earn them from regular missions anymore. I know that you can get relatively small amounts from Duty Officer assignments, and from selling stuff on the exchange, but that seems to be all as far as I can see. Please let me know if I've missed something.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-02-2013, 12:47 PM
you can also do the Tour the Universe for Ecs
Lieutenant
# 35 Dont Necro!
02-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Guys, anyone noticed this is from 2010. Dont Necro threads like this
Ensign
# 36
02-06-2013, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silence1311 View Post
Guys, anyone noticed this is from 2010. Dont Necro threads like this
Hey, people always gripe that newbs should search for a thread on the topic rather than starting a new one....

So he did!