Captain
# 1161
02-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Indeed! I want my Elite Fleet Splitbeam!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 1162
02-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
That's not a buff then. Sounds more like an error causing it to reset, especially if you say it teleported all over.
Heavy drones always had the ability to teleport normal drones at quite a long range. And the instant shield heal is indeed a bug, but it happens when someone uses tachyon harmonics. It's been reported many times but no fix yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Ok, seriously, we do not need more ship provisions! We have 266 of those. We need Personal Fleet equipment provisions. If it is changed, I will find who did it and I will personally make them into a Ferocian.
Maybe you guys should calm down with fleet elite ground weapons, we had more than 100 provisions some time ago. And there aren't more than 50 active cats in the fleet. You don't NEED more than one per char. Don't be selfish until it's addressed. Your boffs don't need that either. Provision projects slow down our progression too.

FYI the best pulsewave is the honor guard pulsewave, and the split beam you get for free in one of the romulan FE is extremely close to be the best split beam in game. There's no need to vandalize our fleet store for vanity items.

Last edited by diogene0; 02-06-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Captain
# 1163
02-06-2013, 03:19 AM
What is the DPS of the Rommy Splitbeam? And what are the procs associated with it? I currently use the AntiBorg XII, but I want to upgrade because:

1. Elite Fleet does more damage than anything else.

2. Antiproton does nothing more than 20% crit severity. Disruptor reduces damage resistance, which increases the severity of regular hits as well, plus reducing the resistance to the attacks of my team-mates.

3. AntiBorg is specialized for fighting Borg, and only for them. I want something that will work just as well no matter who I fight. Plus, half of the NPCs are not even labelled as [Borg] anyway, so no use in employing [Borg] weapons. I know this because killing Borg has gotten me the accolades for killing Klingon Officers, Starfleet Officers, and a few others, plus the Devs themselves talked about it in the Forums a few months back.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 1164
02-06-2013, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
What is the DPS of the Rommy Splitbeam? And what are the procs associated with it? I currently use the AntiBorg XII, but I want to upgrade because:

1. Elite Fleet does more damage than anything else.

2. Antiproton does nothing more than 20% crit severity. Disruptor reduces damage resistance, which increases the severity of regular hits as well, plus reducing the resistance to the attacks of my team-mates.

3. AntiBorg is specialized for fighting Borg, and only for them. I want something that will work just as well no matter who I fight. Plus, half of the NPCs are not even labelled as [Borg] anyway, so no use in employing [Borg] weapons. I know this because killing Borg has gotten me the accolades for killing Klingon Officers, Starfleet Officers, and a few others, plus the Devs themselves talked about it in the Forums a few months back.
The non-Borg NPCs are in space STFs only. This includes the tractor probes for Romulan NPCs, and the pets the Assimilated Carrier spawns.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 1165
02-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Speaking of the borg again, I went ahead and got myself a threat increase console, and wow what a difference it makes! No matter what was happening when I threw that on my B'rel it instantly meant "The collectives most wanted"!

I found myself during my last KASE run battling Donatra with a team that had virtually no dps to speak of and it was pretty much me with a leash tied on to Donatra's ship and taking it for a walk just outside of 10km while everyone was on a low dps petting spree! Woof!

Not that I'm going to do it (Cost and provisions), but I sure wonder how well said consoles would stack hehe! Eternal aggro ftw!
Community Moderator
# 1166
02-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
Provision projects slow down our progression too.
It's not a race, we don't need to be going at the speed of light trying to finish the ultimate upgraded starbase.

I don't even have one Elite Fleet Weapon yet.

The projects that reward 1000xp should always come first and then the next priority should be to choose a project which will top up the provisions we are in need of, this has always been my opinion.
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Republic Veteran
# 1167
02-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalecto View Post
It's not a race, we don't need to be going at the speed of light trying to finish the ultimate upgraded starbase.

I don't even have one Elite Fleet Weapon yet.

The projects that reward 1000xp should always come first and then the next priority should be to choose a project which will top up the provisions we are in need of, this has always been my opinion.
I agree. Though, once we make it to Level V, we will have more than enough time to earn provisions.

Be patient cats. Here's a laser pointer (although that would explain our fleet's interest in STFs.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
# 1168
02-06-2013, 11:48 AM
I laughed... badly.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 1169
02-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
Maybe you guys should calm down with fleet elite ground weapons, we had more than 100 provisions some time ago. And there aren't more than 50 active cats in the fleet. You don't NEED more than one per char. Don't be selfish until it's addressed. Your boffs don't need that either. Provision projects slow down our progression too.
Elite Fleet ground weapons are not the only thing that is provisioned. The Personal Provisioning project also provision Advanced Space weapons, Ground Armors, Ground and Space Shields, and various other things.

EDIT: Also, Provision Personal Fleet Equipment from Engineering III which is what we are using right now, gives us 500xp to the Engineering tier, so it still helps our progression.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.

Last edited by tazurensavulen; 02-06-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Captain
# 1170
02-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunesnout View Post
Speaking of the borg again, I went ahead and got myself a threat increase console, and wow what a difference it makes! No matter what was happening when I threw that on my B'rel it instantly meant "The collectives most wanted"!

I found myself during my last KASE run battling Donatra with a team that had virtually no dps to speak of and it was pretty much me with a leash tied on to Donatra's ship and taking it for a walk just outside of 10km while everyone was on a low dps petting spree! Woof!

Not that I'm going to do it (Cost and provisions), but I sure wonder how well said consoles would stack hehe! Eternal aggro ftw!
You need to come with me on all my STFs and keep the nasties off me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)