Starfleet Veteran
# 4711
02-06-2013, 07:15 AM
OOC: Sorry, I've been ill the last couple of days and couldn't get on.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
# 4712
02-06-2013, 08:03 AM
*Taragi looks up at James, before grinning.*

Taragi: Admiral James Allen, I presume. Oh no, I'm sorry. It's just James Allen now, isn't it?

There's a bounty on your head in every civilised star system on Earth's side of the Galactic Core. The Hero of Caspian III is now a wanted criminal.

It will do wonders for my career to return home, and display the broken hull of the Odyssey for the entire Capital to see. It'll inspire generations of Iconian Warriors for centuries!
My Fan Fictions

Starfleet Veteran
# 4713
02-06-2013, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: I will be at work tomorrow early and there all morning on my time. Been at school all day today will be wednesday but will probably bring my laptop.

*On the other side the Migrant resistance fleet is already there towing the disabled Republic as repair crews are working on it. *

James: We are secure.. for now.

Wax how is our prisoner

Wax: He is being held and has made no sudden moves. There is a guard on him.. at all times.

James: I will go and see him then. Wax take the comm.

*He heads down to the brig as the guards let him in. *

James: Hello Taragi..

*Elsewhere on the ship Miranda is hard at work on something to heal the Admiral. *

Miranda: *Looking at the sample of the contaminate from the Admiral's blood.* What are you..

*Over the past year all she has been able to do is to keep it from mutating so the suit can keep it under control... His life expectancy is still around 4 years or so. She is still astounded at how the Admiral is still standing and fighting as hard as he can... His powers are burgeoning but his body can't take it. If he pushes too hard he will accelerate the contaminate and cause his life expectancy to less than a year.. If that happens it will be a galaxy wide epidemic as its receptors have already started showing signs of programming for that eventuality. Yet as she draws her dark brown hair back.. she feels his warmth of character and soul.. *

Miranda: How are you still able to fight Admiral.. why am I so curious about you..
*The Republic Remnant Fleet is guarding the Transwarp Gate while the Evacuation Fleet docks with the nearby Shipyards for repairs. The Republic and Matthew Neilson have been given priority.

Sam and Matt are in the Station Quartermaster's Office.*

Sam: Chief, I'd like to know exactly what you're doing to our ships.

Matt: Seconded.

Chief Petersburg: Alright. We're refitting your ships with Mk IV Zero-Point Energy Cannons. They have a higher damage yield and rate of fire.

I say "higher", I mean it has a slightly higher damage yield, but a very high rate of fire now. It's also more energy efficient, and actually uses less power.

You're also getting new Neutronium Emissive Armour Systems.

*He taps a control, activating a holographic representation of an armour plate.*

It not only absorbs kinetic force, but it radiates energy back into space. The Neutronium will take 3 hits from the Iconian Mothership's Main Battery - if it's a straight shot - with the Emissive alloy providing a safety margin of at least another 2 shots.

*He taps another control, and the hologram forms a module around the plate, containing a couple dozen armour plates.*

The armour can be deployed and stowed within 5 seconds during combat, and unlike the Intrepid-Type armour generators, it requires little power and the plating can be repaired while stowed.

*He deactivates the hologram.*

You'll also be receiving Ablative Deutronium Armour Plating to replace your Ablative Armour.

Sam: Cool. What else?

Petersburg: We've managed to come up with a beam projection system capable of withstanding the Zero-Point Energy. You'll be able to switch between MF-Phasers and ZPBs during combat, but the process requires swapping the emitters, which means it's a fragile process and takes 30 seconds to 1 minute. I wouldn't recommend doing it unless absolutely necessary.

Captains, how bad is it back home? We've heard rumours but...

I have a little girl - Kara, on Khitomer. She started school just last year, right before the blackout. Her Mum was there too.

Sam: I think I met a Denise Petersburg on one of the botanical freighters.

Petersburg: That's her. She's one of Khitomer Colony's greatest botanists.

Matt: Was.

Petersburg: What?

Sam: The Republic's gone in the Beta Quadrant. We're all that's left.

Petersburg: What--? What about Khitomer?

Sam: I don't know. It's possible that they left the colony intact, but most of the people stayed on the planet to fight. Klingons, Romulans, Federation... you name 'em, they stayed to fight the Shedai when they came.

Petersburg: My god...

Sam: Chief, the Shedai Empire is cruel and unforgiving of ANY kind of resistance. I...

Matt: You okay?

Sam: Yeah, it's just...

I grew up on Khitomer. It was my home. I played in the Camp Khitomer Republic Embassy. I...

I wouldn't be surprised if the Shedai bombed the Colonists from orbit. They've done it before, I saw Deis II torched from low orbit. All they did was request to function independently. Their only crime was refusing to be a part of an Empire so soon after Taras' assault!

Petersburg: What...? What are we going to do?

Ramez: Simple.

*Ramez walks in.*

We're going to fight back.

I want every Republic Vessel equipped with ZPCs and ZPBs. I want them equipped with Deutronium-Ablative Armour and, if possible, the Neutronium Emissive Armour. I want the Shedai Subspace Inhibitor cracked. I want the Federation ships fitted with our Zero-Point Weapons.

I want every ship this side of the Galactic Core ready for war. They wanted to wipe us out? We'll show them how you really fight a war! And... we'll win.
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 4714
02-06-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Taragi looks up at James, before grinning.*

Taragi: Admiral James Allen, I presume. Oh no, I'm sorry. It's just James Allen now, isn't it?

There's a bounty on your head in every civilised star system on Earth's side of the Galactic Core. The Hero of Caspian III is now a wanted criminal.

It will do wonders for my career to return home, and display the broken hull of the Odyssey for the entire Capital to see. It'll inspire generations of Iconian Warriors for centuries!
James: From what I have seen you just love killing people, nothing honorable in that. Funny since your disarmed and have no more tricks.

*taps a couple of buttons *

What is the Emperor doing now a days a scavenger hunt?
Captain
# 4715
02-06-2013, 08:26 AM
*In the Federation sector of the Delta Quadrant Starfleet Security and arms outpost. *

*Wax is standing speaking with the Quarter master.*

Wax: So come up with anything that can be used against the Iconians?

Quartermaster: Well we have been refitting with Beam shields that last longer.. Our adapting our Omega weapons into something to cut into their hulls and shields.

Wax: Zero point?

Quartermaster: Sort of but developing it is becoming a little tough.

Wax: We brought some more taken equipment from the Iconians.

*Brings the Zeta tech and something mimicking of a shield device..*

Quartermaster: Oh joy more things to study..

Wax: Your welcome. By the way try to infuse Zeta into the Omega and see what happens..

Quartermaster: *sigh* Klingons are all the same... nuts..

Wax: *Laughs heartily* We will see.
Captain
# 4716
02-06-2013, 08:31 AM
Fed. Quartermaster: *Contacting Republic Scientist* Hey pal. We are sending you the beam shield technology to you should provide an able defense to an Iconian main gun... We have received your transmission as well.
Captain
# 4717
02-06-2013, 08:35 AM
*The Federation shipyard shows the skeleton of a ship being constructed. *
Captain
# 4718
02-06-2013, 08:36 AM
*James brings up Sam on the subspace channel reserved for the rebels.*

James: Sam we are ready to transfer the prisoner over for your guys to talk with him.
Career Officer
# 4719
02-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact: well i suggest you figure out a way to fix this.
The Diadact sits aboard his bridge.

Diadact: they can't run forever. And sooner or later they will return. Leave a patrol here. And set course for coordinates 4970.2 full speed. Inform the shipyards to double production. We will meet these rebels in force when they return.
Captain
# 4720
02-06-2013, 11:02 AM
*Preston's office. Preston is sitting there fresh from a council session. *

*He sits there grasping his forehead annoyed.*

Preston: Its not like they actually get a say in what goes on. A room full of former members of the senate bodies Federation, Republic, Romulan, and Klingon and they can't seem to think that the old ways will ever work again..

Oldtypes are all the same.

*Door chime*

Come.

*Gial appears from the door way. *

Gial: The appleway has fallen from the road.

Preston: Of course..

*They step outside of his office with no one in sight they do converse normally.*

Gial: The evacuation fleet has evaded the Iconains once again and failed in getting the Transponder from the Republic.

Preston: I think that had more to do with Allen's craftiness than Sam Allington.

Gial: It was from what our agent says. They did succeed in going to through the gateway..

Preston: Of course they did..

Gial: Sir.. Do you still hate him..

Preston: My friend do not ever ask me that again.. Its too soon. I want his head on a stick and I want to do it myself.

Gial: I am sorry sir..

Preston: *Sigh* Lets move on.. What of the secret project.. What has the Emperor scavenging through the galaxy looking for rare things?

Gial: I myself do not know what it is exactly but it is some kind of super structure that does indicate vast amounts of Omega Frame work, but no one involved really knows. They say it came from a Preserver and Iconian databank.

Preston: Strange.. *looking at the image* I could use this..

Gial: Sir?

Preston: Gial continue as usual. My usual meeting with the Emperor is soon and I know over the past year I have kept the public in line peacefully and protected them the best I can.

Gial: Yes sir.

Preston: I want you to live James.. So don't go and get yourself killed.