Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 141
02-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Can we post the odd screenshot or two as a "spoiler?"

and.. what sounds cooler.. "The Nukara Prime Incident" or "Depths of Nukara Prime" ?
Sure! Many have in the past

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,524
# 142
02-03-2013, 06:36 PM
well in that case my good sir....

Spoilers!!!! (don't like spoilers, don't click!)

Depths of Nukara Prime: 1 2 3

Last edited by thay8472; 02-03-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 403
# 143
02-04-2013, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
well in that case my good sir....

Spoilers!!!! (don't like spoilers, don't click!)

Depths of Nukara Prime: 1 2 3
Picture one looks ace.
Looking forward to playing it and your right, Depths of Nukara Prime sounds better
Wheres your starting of point? Can you start of at the Nukara System?

In the spirit of well... fun... Heres a few of mine; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. 3 is my favourite
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES


Last edited by rickysmith1; 02-04-2013 at 05:26 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,524
# 144
02-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Picture one looks ace.
Looking forward to playing it and your right, Depths of Nukara Prime sounds better
Wheres your starting of point? Can you start of at the Nukara System?

In the spirit of well... fun... Heres a few of mine; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. 3 is my favourite
story wise I may lose a few points.. my favorite part of the foundry is building maps


now my good sir... report to interrorgation chamber D and spell the beans on image 3.



Edit: didnt read your question.... No I cant start the mission in the Nukara system... your going to start in the Spoiler System and head to Nukara using the Spoiler lanes.

Last edited by thay8472; 02-04-2013 at 06:24 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 112
# 145
02-04-2013, 06:07 AM
Yes number three is a curiosity. I can't wait too play some if these missions.
The images look awesome. I'll have to extract an image or two.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 192
# 146
02-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Picture one looks ace.
Looking forward to playing it and your right, Depths of Nukara Prime sounds better
Wheres your starting of point? Can you start of at the Nukara System?

In the spirit of well... fun... Heres a few of mine; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. 3 is my favourite
love pictures 1, someone is late for their duty shift.

Quote:
Depths of Nukara Prime: 1 2 3
what's picture 3?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 298
# 147
02-04-2013, 10:55 AM
Humm.. this challenge could be interesting! I put my hat in on this one as well. I"ll see if I can come up with a good KDF mission for this.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 403
# 148
02-06-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
story wise I may lose a few points.. my favorite part of the foundry is building maps
now my good sir... report to interrorgation chamber D and spell the beans on image 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastone21 View Post
love pictures 1, someone is late for their duty shift.

what's picture 3?
Yeah im making this mission full of little things like that.
Image 3... thats Starbase 74.

I just hope I get this Mission up to scratch in time because I really want to do my ideas justice.
My main worry is it starts of At the Gateway Planet. Then you will have to warp to Sol and then Warp over to New Romulas... the idea is to add some body or size to the mission, but theres the time issue to consider and I'm betting alot of people will give me 1-2 stars for it!

I'm also really looking forward to some of these mission storys... especailly with all the grinding i have been doing lol
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES


Last edited by rickysmith1; 02-06-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,524
# 149
02-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Yeah im making this mission full of little things like that.
Image 3... thats Starbase 74.

I just hope I get this Mission up to scratch in time because I really want to do my ideas justice.
My main worry is it starts of At the Gateway Planet. Then you will have to warp to Sol and then Warp over to New Romulas... the idea is to add some body or size to the mission, but theres the time issue to consider and I'm betting alot of people will give me 1-2 stars for it!

I'm also really looking forward to some of these mission storys... especailly with all the grinding i have been doing lol
was playing around with the foundry earlier.. I've discovered the secret of picture 3... placing the ships though is a bugger altogether.... at first I could'nt find the starbase on the map.

Still if you've claimed 74.... I might do something with 12....

Mission wise.. after this... im split between doing something Mirror Tos.. or something about the Undine.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 403
# 150
02-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
was playing around with the foundry earlier.. I've discovered the secret of picture 3... placing the ships though is a bugger altogether.... at first I could'nt find the starbase on the map.

Still if you've claimed 74.... I might do something with 12....

Mission wise.. after this... im split between doing something Mirror Tos.. or something about the Undine.
Good call, have a shout out to Bridge Commander by having the Soverign and Dauntless stationed there! Lol Or have an escape from the Mirror ESD after an infiltration mission!?
I was afraid of posting it encase people copied for this challenge, but later I'll take screenshots of it all and how its placed so you have a guide... It took alot of trial and error! Lol
Position the ships at a height of 0.96 - 0.99.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:38 PM.