Empire Veteran
# 41
02-01-2013, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
they have been working on it forever, so it is an old design. they cant put anymore into it, because the base design is so old, that even the stuff in it, should tear it apart, so it should be nerfed, not buffed, its complete nonsense to have it as is
Clear attempt at trolling and failing miserably at that

Offer a more solid argument than "old ship", "vets are old people", and quoting the dictionary.

Clearly you're incapable of participating in a coherent discussion.
Captain
# 42
02-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avarseir View Post
Clear attempt at trolling and failing miserably at that

Offer a more solid argument than "old ship", "vets are old people", and quoting the dictionary.

Clearly you're incapable of participating in a coherent discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
It's supposed to be a perk. Not a god-ship. So it's fine as is.
Above is still my comment.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Empire Veteran
# 43
02-06-2013, 10:07 AM
So.. can we get a bump to 10 consoles or at least give us a fleet version??
Captain
# 44
02-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avarseir View Post
So.. can we get a bump to 10 consoles or at least give us a fleet version??
Fleet version is most likely comming. You will need a T5 shipyard for it though.
Republic Veteran
# 45
02-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Nah, the 1000 day destroyers should get 11 console slots! That's right devs, CryPWE and dstahl. How else you gonna sell mucho lifetimes.
Career Officer
# 46
02-06-2013, 02:42 PM
With the option to skin it as any ship we want it to be!!!! Connie baby here I come... yeah, I went there!
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Career Officer
# 47
02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
The current version is fine, but a Fleet version would be awesome and worth using compared to existing Fleet/Lockbox ships.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk