Career Officer
# 4731
02-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*On Earth, Preston smiles as he closes the monitor of the ship used by Taragi.*
The Diadact soon walks into to prestons office. With his personal guard.

Diadact: I hope you are keeping everyone in check. I would hate to see what would happen to people if things got out of hand in the senate.
Captain
# 4732
02-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Taragi: Indeed it did. The brilliance of your strategy should be commended.

I have a valid Republic Transponder Unit on board, as well as designs for several pieces of new Republic and Federation technology, including the new beam shields and Zero-Point Energy Weapons.

They also have access to our Zeta weaponry, but I believe they are having difficulty reverse-engineering the technology.

Request permission to return to my vessel.
Dorowa: I wouldn't count on the information being being completely true Taragi. The Admiral and Captain Allington would not be that stupid. But the news is hardly a surprise as your ship was ransacked. Return and we shall discuss our next move, we shall look through these closely.
Captain
# 4733
02-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
The Diadact soon walks into to prestons office. With his personal guard.

Diadact: I hope you are keeping everyone in check. I would hate to see what would happen to people if things got out of hand in the senate.
Preston: I have. My lord. I am not Dorowa or Taragi. The old Senators from the bygone era are proving to be troublesome. But nothing I can't handle.

*slides a padd over*

have I ever been anything but useful?
Starfleet Veteran
# 4734
02-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Dorowa: I wouldn't count on the information being being completely true Taragi. The Admiral and Captain Allington would not be that stupid. But the news is hardly a surprise as your ship was ransacked. Return and we shall discuss our next move, we shall look through these closely.
Taragi: Very well.

*Dorowa's Command Ship. The Captain walks past, before seeing Taragi and following him into a Cargo Bay.*

Taragi: Are you alone?

Samiga: Yes.

*Taragi activates a jammer.*

Taragi: Can't take any chances.

Samiga: It is time?

Taragi: Indeed. Tell the others. We are finally going to do our world a service.

*Taragi walks onto the Command Deck, saluting Dorowa.*

Supreme Commander, how may I serve?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4735
02-06-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Taragi: Very well.

*Dorowa's Command Ship. The Captain walks past, before seeing Taragi and following him into a Cargo Bay.*

Taragi: Are you alone?

Samiga: Yes.

*Taragi activates a jammer.*

Taragi: Can't take any chances.

Samiga: It is time?

Taragi: Indeed. Tell the others. We are finally going to do our world a service.

*Taragi walks onto the Command Deck, saluting Dorowa.*

Supreme Commander, how may I serve?
*Dorowa extremely suspicious. Receives a look from a underling and a nod*

Dorowa: Stand Taragi I have much to speak with you about. Like your attempted coup of command..

*Someone hands him a sack and he tosses it in front of Taragi and heads come out. *

Dorowa: Honestly.. Do you think that I like the Shedai ordering us to our deaths? I don't. But our old ways won't do much to help us come back to prominence or reclaim our glory.

Right now we can focus on trying to hasten that day, but what I despise is underlings who doubt my integrity.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 02-06-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Career Officer
# 4736
02-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Preston: I have. My lord. I am not Dorowa or Taragi. The old Senators from the bygone era are proving to be troublesome. But nothing I can't handle.

*slides a padd over*

have I ever been anything but useful?
Smiles

Diadact: continue to prove yourself and the federation will know the protection and bountiful richs of the empire.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4737
02-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:

Dorowa: Stand Taragi I have much to speak with you about. Like your attempted coup of command..

*Someone hands him a sack and he tosses it in front of Taragi and heads come out. *

Dorowa: Honestly.. Do you think that I like the Shedai ordering us to our deaths? I don't. But our old ways won't do much to help us come back to prominence or reclaim our glory.

Right now we can focus on trying to hasten that day.
Taragi: Terani, Desari, Dekara, Messariss...

Idiot, Unstable, Loyal to you, even bigger idiot.

Not exactly my idea of trustworthy partners, sir. I had no intention of taking command from you. No Iconian has killed another in 10,000 years, and I won't start now.

My people, however, are commanders in this fleet. I shall not speak their names. They will not harm any of our comrades, but they follow me.

My influence stretches far beyond this one fleet, Supreme Commander.

*He turns on a jammer.*

I have supporters even as far as the Supreme High Council. I know of the Shedai's attempt to construct a new warship. I also know what they need to power it, that's a piece of information you do not have.

Right now we outnumber them. With the aid of the rebels - as frightening as that prospect is - we can fight this war and win. The return to glory needs not be born out of the destruction or subjugation of the younger races. We can live side-by-side, as the Synthesiser War proved. We both want the same thing: to return home, to Iconia. We both know that it requires the defeat of the Shedai, but only the Shedai.

I'm no warmonger. Everything I do is for the Empire, like you. Think about what I'm saying. It's your decision, I can only offer the choice.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4738
02-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:

Right now we can focus on trying to hasten that day, but what I despise is underlings who doubt my integrity.
The diadacts image appears.

Diadact: I hope you are working on stopping the rebels. The sooner you do and prove your loyalty. The sooner the iconians can return to power as well. Let me remind you supreme commander if you fail you should not bother to return as you would have nothing to return to.
Captain
# 4739
02-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Smiles

Diadact: continue to prove yourself and the federation will know the protection and bountiful richs of the empire.
Preston: Of course my lord. By the way. *Stands up with another padd in hand*

One of the more troublesome senator's is also a proven rebel. Here is the proof.

*Hands the padd over.*
Career Officer
# 4740
02-06-2013, 02:38 PM
The Diadact stands on a porch in Paris.

Diadact: commander tal are your forces ready.

Tal: yes my lord. I have all ships on emergency standby. And our agents have found a ancient conduite power core sir. It's already arrived at the cruiser.

Diadact: very good commander. Await my orders. But stay with your fleet. I will dispatch others to the cruiser.