Lieutenant
# 1 ground keybind
01-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Does anyone have a file for binding one of my trays to my left mouse button? I tried to change the on the keybind menu in-game but it didn't seem to work.
Captain
# 2
01-31-2013, 11:47 PM
I presume you've read this and this?

Also, what do you mean by keybinding a "tray"? Do you mean binding multiple *powers*?

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Lieutenant
# 3
02-06-2013, 09:51 AM
I have read those two things but barely understand it. When I tried some of what it said it didn't do what I was trying to do.

I would like to be able to bind multiple ground abilities to a single key by placing them in a designated tray. The same as I do for space abilities - I have several things placed into tray 7 and bound to my space bar. Granted - there aren't as many ground abilities to try and manage, but there are just a few too many to put into tray one. For me it's hard to fight and try and hit control whatever for something. If I could bind things then I could move other things out of those other trays into something easier to use.

The hilbert guide actually provided a file that i could save, and then load. With all the smart people here I was just hoping someone had already made one that I could use.
Captain
# 4
02-06-2013, 02:12 PM
The links mentioned above should do it for you. You have to use either a text file for long strings of bound trays. A chat box key bind can only be a couple of trays. With the text file method you can bind every Tac buff you have for a single key alpha strike.

The only other method is a programmable keyboard running a macro.

Tray is the UI location you have the power bound to. Trays 0-9. You have bars 1-10 to use.
Just say no to ARC