Empire Veteran
# 11
12-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Reviewer mode worked! Thanks all for the help .
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lieutenant
# 12
02-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Yeah you'll need to do that to see a new mission
Do you realize how many missions that require reviews?, I checked, and there's to many to count.

Nobody knows if a new foundry mission has been published, because there are no system messages to show it.

The only message(s) that get sent in-game, is to the author of the mission to say it was published. What should happen is, when a mission has been published, a system message would appear showing something like:- "A new foundry mission called: <mission title> is ready for review", if people are worried about too many messages, then think about all those system messages showing:- "<name> has won a ......" that scrolls across the screen.

New foundry missions that require reviews, should be advertised as system messages soon after published, then, players would see a new mission has been created and if 'Become Reviewer' is enabled, they can search for it in the 'Review Content' section and check it out.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 13
02-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martok16 View Post
New foundry missions that require reviews, should be advertised as system messages soon after published, then, players would see a new mission has been created and if 'Become Reviewer' is enabled, they can search for it in the 'Review Content' section and check it out.
I'll put in a suggestion to see if some sort of notification can be implemented. As usual, I can't promise anything.
Captain
# 14
02-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
I'll put in a suggestion to see if some sort of notification can be implemented. As usual, I can't promise anything.
I really appreciate the new notifications in the foundry when the shard is coming down. Not related to this type of notification, but I wanted to say thanks to whoever added it for the benefit of authors.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 15
02-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
I really appreciate the new notifications in the foundry when the shard is coming down. Not related to this type of notification, but I wanted to say thanks to whoever added it for the benefit of authors.
I'll pass that along.
Commander
# 16
02-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
I'll pass that along.
I hate to necro a thread, I really do... and I attempted to send you a PM but either I am too slow to fingure that out or you have PMs disabled.

At any rate, i was reviewing this thread because I, too, have recently added a foundry misison, have set myself as a reviewer, but still can not see my mission at all. I may assume that we can not view/review our own misisons, and that is fine... but before I encourage my fleetmates to look for it I want to make sure it is, in fact, viewable.

Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
Career Officer
# 17
02-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prierin View Post
I hate to necro a thread, I really do... and I attempted to send you a PM but either I am too slow to fingure that out or you have PMs disabled.

At any rate, i was reviewing this thread because I, too, have recently added a foundry misison, have set myself as a reviewer, but still can not see my mission at all. I may assume that we can not view/review our own misisons, and that is fine... but before I encourage my fleetmates to look for it I want to make sure it is, in fact, viewable.

Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
It could be an issue of level restriction. Also make sure yo'ure searching in the right section (Review Content)

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Cryptic Studios Team
# 18
02-05-2014, 10:10 AM
If you've checked everything in the list here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...31&postcount=3, try searching by the Mission ID (ST-stuff). If that doesn't work let me know the Mission ID and I'll see what I can find.
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
02-05-2014, 11:16 AM
I believe you're able to create your own threads and send PM's as soon as you have reached 5 forum posts.

If you have more questions concerning the foundry; try our (relatively) new in-game foundry chat channel (see my sig) . Enough people who'd like to help.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^