Ensign
# 91
02-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Same thing here.
After 1 year, I'm back to play with a friend, and got disconnected several times since yesterday.

Usually I can't log for 15-20mn.
Loading screen are frightening me now, it adds some suspens.

Network restarted, and no amelioration.

btw this game is great, Happy birthday "lalalaaaa"
Captain
# 92
02-06-2013, 03:02 PM
I have no particular interest in messing with my computer when I am having no connection problems with anywhere else. I can't help but think that these "Server Stability Adjustments" that were recently made have resulted in connections being dropped faster since this problem was not occurring with such frequency prior to that even during the Holiday event period.
Starfleet Veteran
# 93
02-06-2013, 03:03 PM
This is getting ridiculous. Between the unplayable Lag, and server disconnects there is something wrong on your end. I've done all the things Branflakes has suggested and they have not worked. This all started with your anniversary patch. Please fix this, it really is ridiculous to be having this problem for almost a week now.
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Starfleet Veteran
# 94
02-06-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm in Japan and I'm having these same issues as well as frequent server disconnects.
STOP THE
Quote:
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 95
02-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
This is getting ridiculous. Between the unplayable Lag, and server disconnects there is something wrong on your end. I've done all the things Branflakes has suggested and they have not worked. This all started with your anniversary patch. Please fix this, it really is ridiculous to be having this problem for almost a week now.
If you're still experiencing an issue, I would reach out to your ISP to see if they can help troubleshoot and find where the cause may be I recently experienced the same thing -- turned out that cabling underground had to be changed, and once it was, all was smooth sailing.

As far as our end, everything looks back to normal.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 96
02-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
If you're still experiencing an issue, I would reach out to your ISP to see if they can help troubleshoot and find where the cause may be I recently experienced the same thing -- turned out that cabling underground had to be changed, and once it was, all was smooth sailing.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
lets see, My house is streaming a movie, As well as SiriusXM Radio, my wife is browsing, as am I, and I'm playing STO, which has dropped, twice, in 10 minutes. Nothing else has been effected. Not the movie, not my radio, not the browsing. Just STO.
Ensign
# 97
02-06-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm in Tennessee, and can't get a connection at all.
Career Officer
# 98
02-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
On my end also since Birthday patch this drives me mad... Somtetimes on one Map i get kicked 3 times within 15 min.. Somtetimes i got kicked immediatly after re-join, or even twice within 1 min. ^^.... This happens up to 10 times in a 1 hour playtime! Seems totally random.
As for any suspections: nope, my Internet is fine (vdsl) and works fine with everything other (Onlinegames f.e.).

Before the patch i was happy that all things you can find on forums regarding discons not happened to me. After the patch i feel totally ***** by the connection and meet more and more people who just make the same experience (lag- or disconwise).

Plz have a "trek-like" closer look , thx.

p.s.: Also plz keep in mind that not everybody who runs into this comes to the forums to complain about. As i said it started for me with birthday-patch, so it's been a while before i decided to post here ...

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!

Last edited by wast33; 02-06-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Career Officer
# 99
02-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
ROTFLMAO...

You really luv to put yer foot init, don't cha...

That last line sounded like something right out of "The Stepford Wives".

(both versions)
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Starfleet Veteran
# 100
02-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Tried that, not the ISP. I'm able to stream hulu/netflix on 2-4 different devices at the same time. its running better right now, we'll see if it stays that way.
STOP THE
Quote: