Captain
# 11
02-06-2013, 09:57 PM
The balloons do need to be rid of. To fix them, make them go away after a minute, maybe two minutes at the very most, but make them go away.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
# 12
02-06-2013, 10:01 PM
nooo! not the balloons!!

I thought they were fun
Leave nerfing to the professionals.
Captain
# 13
02-06-2013, 10:07 PM
How about small ballons that pop into confetti after a couple seconds
Lieutenant
# 14
02-06-2013, 10:17 PM
ughh, reinstalled and still getting launcher and server disconnects!!!!!!! Tried everthing, even pinging diff sites. The only site i had issues with was cryptic. Traceroute came out good though.
Captain
# 15
02-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
How about small balloons that pop into confetti after a couple seconds
That would work perfectly. Do that with ALL the balloons, not just the small one, ALL of them! The sheer amount of balloons piling up in Drozana, Bajor, DS9, ESD, you name it, it lags me to the point of disconnecting me.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Career Officer
# 16
02-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natejam101 View Post
Would be nice to see a better version of the Ambassador Class ship, was hoping a fleet or C store version tomorrow.

Perhaps there will not be one
It took them a month or so to come out with the C-Store version of the Odyssey and that came with a bundle for 5k. give them time. Stahl said something about a Fleet Version coming in the future. No definitive date.

Also.. it'd be nice to figure out the server problems. it's like a rolling black out. I, myself just got struck with it and have been able to get back in >_<

Cryptic Join Date: March 2010
"We will not go quietly into the night" ~Independence Day
Career Officer
# 17
02-06-2013, 11:31 PM
Wow.. seriously Crypic, this is it??? You calling this a patch???
Ensign
# 18
02-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Only last 2 hours. You reckon? We'll see.

Other than that skeptisism, I agree with the sane people here. Get -- rid -- of -- the -- stupid -- balloons. They are a cool idea in a game that consists of a sane and sensible player base but, unfortunately, that game does not exist. Every game, STO being no exception, has a large percentage of morons, 'tards, and general idiots that spoil it for everyone else in any way they can. The way they can right now is with the balloon gun. Take that away from them and everyone can enjoy the game, not the grief. After all, isn't the game the reason that most of us log in?
Captain
# 19
02-07-2013, 02:01 AM
Clarification question; when you say 'Add Q to the Academies', do you mean move him from ESD/First City to the Academies or make a 'second' Q at the Academies?

Either way, I'll probably thank you for it. It was getting annoying going to Sol/Qro'nos, then to ESD/First City, then the respective Academies, then back to ESD/First City for the Present Patrol. Cutting out half the run-around to get and turn in the mission will make it more worth doing. (Hey, it's already given me a reason to do the Path to 2508 stuff again since I'm at the Academies anyway, so that's good.)

For the record, I enjoy "Temporal Ambassador" and how it fills in some of the gaps with "Yesterday's Enterprise" and the alternate Tasha.
Ensign
# 20
02-07-2013, 03:44 AM
Giant Balloons gone????

*sucks in breath*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*sobs quietly in a corner*

You broke my fun!!!!
Closed Thread