Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 281
02-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natejam101 View Post
Its a ticket request to have characters restored
I see. Well, that should get a response Feel free to also email customerservice@perfectworld.com.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 282
02-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I see. Well, that should get a response Feel free to also email customerservice@perfectworld.com.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hmm, well i hope so. Its been in for a few days now but nothing yet. I guess ill give it a few more.

Thanks
Career Officer
# 283
02-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natejam101 View Post
Hmm, well i hope so. Its been in for a few days now but nothing yet. I guess ill give it a few more.

Thanks
I hope you get a response soon! I know if anything happened to my characters, I'd want to know that I could get a response from customer support within a few days.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Lieutenant
# 284
02-08-2013, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
when can I expect an answer? It?s 16 days ago and the only response is (automatically generated) that I have to be patient... mmhh..is it cause I am a F2P-gamer?
Career Officer
# 285
02-08-2013, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartimoz2 View Post
when can I expect an answer? It?s 16 days ago and the only response is (automatically generated) that I have to be patient... mmhh..is it cause I am a F2P-gamer?
No, just a non PW stock holding player.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.
Ensign
# 286 sad story
02-09-2013, 12:48 AM
I give up - after answering the same question for 7(!) times now.

Sad but true - it?s not the support I expected.

My emailprovider shut down the service and all I wanted was to change my emailadress because I had to reinstall the game - therefore I need the one-time-code. Unfortunately the support cannot help me (or don?t want to?).
Commander
# 287
02-10-2013, 05:24 PM
All the contact support links on the forum and web page are dead links.
I haven't received a response for the last three tickets I issued.

This is definitely sub par. in a game where a virtual ship can cost anywhere between $5 usd to $400 in value to obtain, I would expect a little bit better.
Really quite disappointed. Were it not for my fleetmates i'd go try eve or some other ridiculous money sink.

If this is any indication of what Neverwinter will be like I wont even begin to spend money on that.
Rather play xbox. I hate xbox.

Last edited by lake1771; 02-10-2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: forgot something.
Ensign
I would like to officialy transmit my disregard for the quality of the support team in Perfect World.
It takes too long to resolve any issue.
In my case,my account was hacked by a joker that simply hacked to my account and e-mail and changed not only the e-mail conected to the account like he too erased all the pc's i had conected to the game.so i cant play because pw sends a message to the jokers bogus e-mail asking to activate my computer.
this issue was simply resolved if they would just rool back the acount to the original e-mail i created the account with,from there i could improve security,change passwords and connect the pc i usualy play again...but no..2 weeks or more has passed and still just crap e-mails asking the same questions over and over,details details details....
How hard is it to put the original e-mail that was used to create the account in the first place back conected to the account.by normal reasoning the real owner is the one that has the first e-mail that was used to create it right?
Looks to difficult for them...I used to play Guild Wars for some years and the same happened to me back then once.in less than 24 hours i had the original mail conected to the account and i was playing.
Note that the hacker was a joker and not a real nasty guy,he didnt changed the password from my P.W. account ,if he was he would be playing for shure i think ,he just erased the pc and changed the mail...

Looks too confusing for the support team...still waiting after 2 weeks and lost the oportunity to gain the ambassador ships... >
Ensign
# 289
02-14-2013, 07:05 AM
I wish you luck. Sadly the customer support here is absolutely terrible. expect to wait weeks before you get a reply. And even when someone finally does get back to you, there is a very high chance they will simply say they can not help you.

This has been my experience with customer support here. It is bar-none, the worse customer support I have Ever seen in any company anywhere.

I had better success getting help from customer support in games where the support staff did not even speak my language!
Commander
# 290
02-14-2013, 07:32 AM
wow talk about a black mark. ive seen none of these issues resolved, no positive feedback at all. factory of sadness ftw.
saving my money.