Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 21
02-06-2013, 08:39 PM
why not just change the required inputs like you did with the chef and bartender?

this doesn't affect my fleets but man I would be mad and it sets a bad precedent.

and seriously? search the exchange? you guys fix that thing yet? last time i checked you couldn't even properly find 2 of the six holiday items
Captain
# 22
02-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
Please, and I think that most of the fleet agrees, make this ornament hide on default!
Unlike the super annoying tribbles which ruins any serious meeting at the Starbase that 2012 project at least stays switched off if switched off (and is by default less annoying that all these constant respawning supersized ratpiles) /grumpy mode
Commander
# 23
02-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theanothername View Post
Unlike the super annoying tribbles which ruins any serious meeting at the Starbase that 2012 project at least stays switched off if switched off (and is by default less annoying that all these constant respawning supersized ratpiles) /grumpy mode
Im just waiting for the 200k dilithium project to remove the tribbles.
Commander
# 24
02-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
Please, and I think that most of the fleet agrees, make this ornament hide on default!
And while you're at it, the tribbles, please. A lot of people are regretting ever building that project.
Career Officer
# 25
02-07-2013, 02:21 AM
Being able to cancel projects would be a better choice in the long run. Seeing as the tech could be applied to Starbases, Embassies, and Reputation. Much better than driving prices on the exchange up
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 26
02-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalani2 View Post
The date of this probably should have been released a while ago at this point any solo fleet......
Solo Fleets should loose out. it is a fleet not a solo.
Captain
# 27
02-07-2013, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srafaorasp View Post
Solo Fleets should loose out. it is a fleet not a solo.
sorry but what a dumb reply , my own fleet had a lot of members leave for bigger fleets .

so we should suffer for this ? (although i am not yet a solo fleet)
Captain
# 28
02-07-2013, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Not sure about the price, but you can get them from the exchange. There is also the lobi store that sells a pack that gives them.
I don't relish the idea of paying exorbant prices on the exchange. As for the Lobi Store, I have not seen those packs.
Republic Veteran
# 29
02-07-2013, 05:34 AM
Common sense is lacking in this move Brandon. Consider this...

Most people who have not completed this project are likely smaller fleets that have fewer members to provide resources.

Thus, those providing the resources for any projects are likely to have a lot of fleet credits without this holiday event, possibly more than they know what to do with. They didn't start the project because they needed fleet credits, they started it because they wanted the cool project.

As stated, before by posting this you've made an already small supply of winter commodities in even more demand than they were before by saying, "Hurry up or we'll scrap the whole thing!"

To be honest, in my small little fleet I was saddened that we didn't finish it during the Christmas event, but I figured oh well it'll get finished quickly next winter. As for possible specialty missions that we'd miss out on, no big deal Cryptic said they'll offer those over again and again. And my fleet is not big enough to need the filler projects that allow large fleets to get more fleet credits opportunities to their fleet members.

By default this should be left alone, if you want to offer help to fleets that no longer wish to keep this project active fine then do so. But do not assUme you are helping my fleet by removing this project, it is well over half way completed and fleet credits are worthless to me at this point.
Vel'Drin (AKA Romulan Dukat)
R.R.W. Novus Legatum - Romulan Republic (Fed Aligned)
Original Join Forum Date: August 2008
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-07-2013, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Uh-huh...

Never mind that Your announcement just made every last ornament in the Exchange...,

Jump in price by a few Million EC's...

Haven't really paid attention to the market recently. As someone who might possibly have a few hundred ornaments sitting in their bank, what would be a fair price to offer to fleets at this point?
Closed Thread