Ensign
# 41
01-30-2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceoftemprus View Post
Just helped a friend sign up, they got a code from an email called "Open to claim your STO registration bonus!", which had a redeem link in the body text. The game took the code without any hiccups.
I definitely did not get one of those.

Out of curiosity, what type of email do they use?
Ensign
# 42
01-30-2013, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I've passed along this info to our web team so they can continue to investigate, but initial findings show emails going out. Either way, we absolutely want to make sure you get your promotional item For anyone experiencing this issue, please reach out to our GMs via support.perfectworld.com or customerservice@perfectworld.com -- put "Least I can Do Promotion" in the subject line and include any relevant information in the message. They can verify that you signed up from the LICD page and make sure you the item.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for the response, Brandon.

As I mentioned in my post on Jan 26th, I already submitted a GM request in-game and have had no response. Following your suggestion, I have now sent them an email explaining the situation. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.
Ensign
# 43
01-31-2013, 10:27 PM
2 weeks and nada.

My most recent update was how to force very files so i could log in again.

What is wrong with this support?

Update: They have finally added it to my account, but frankly after 3 weeks of waiting and the worst customer service i've ever experienced, i've moved on to better mmos. Might I suggest next time just sending your customers a new code since by the time you actually get around to fixing it, they have either

A} Outleveled the item

or

B] moved on to another game.

For anyone interested in the promotion, its apparently over.

Everybody else having problems, may I suggest you move on to another game. It just ain't worht it here.

Last edited by shadowoperative1; 02-06-2013 at 06:13 AM.
Ensign
# 44
02-06-2013, 11:12 PM
Well, finally got my package today, about two weeks after I initiated my ticket. A lot longer than the 3-4 days they said to expect, but at least they did follow through and fix the issue. And even though I've out-leveled most of the items in the package, I was still able to sell'em on the exchange for a few thousand EC, so that's not bad, and the title's definitely cool.