Rihannsu
# 131
02-07-2013, 07:03 AM
I have to ask, are we actually supposed to be able to view other players' and fleets' information through the Gateway? I know it's just the info, but you can basically view other people's builds, character details, biographies, fleet information and such with ease. I'm just not sure that this is how it should be. Some kind of "hide" option would be nice for people who wouldn't like their characters to be viewable by everybody.

As for other feedback:
Keep getting disconnected randomly. Keeps telling me that "gateway is undergoing maintenance".
Scroll down keeps resetting - moves window to the top at random.
Some chat integration would be nice, so that we can use the in-game chat while outside of the game.
Career Officer
# 132
02-14-2013, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
I have to ask, are we actually supposed to be able to view other players' and fleets' information through the Gateway? I know it's just the info, but you can basically view other people's builds, character details, biographies, fleet information and such with ease. I'm just not sure that this is how it should be. Some kind of "hide" option would be nice for people who wouldn't like their characters to be viewable by everybody.

As for other feedback:
Keep getting disconnected randomly. Keeps telling me that "gateway is undergoing maintenance".
Scroll down keeps resetting - moves window to the top at random.
Some chat integration would be nice, so that we can use the in-game chat while outside of the game.
There is a "Hide" feature. Goto your privacy settings in-game for each toon.

Fleets should have the ability to hide their "Information" and Message of the day. We used to have the information posted about our teamspeak in "Fleet information", but now that it is all public, we had to remove it and place it strictly on our website.

We need the in-game mail access back through the gateway as well. It was nice to be away from the computer and read/respond to mail that was received in game.

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 133
02-14-2013, 01:41 PM
As we've updated the known issues and some information in the OP, please now use this thread (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=511881) to continue providing feedback about the Gateway. Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread