Captain
# 31
02-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Patchnotes are getting smaller and smaller in the recent weeks and it's not like that there aren't any bugs to fix, in fact it's quite the opposite. The purple Romulan Bridge Officers for example are still less useful then the rare blue ones and the female rare tactical officer is worse than the male one, and of course there is this tiny issue with the embassy tailor which isn't a tailor at all but in fact just a console which offers a uniform which we ALREADY HAVE.
Republic Veteran
# 32
02-07-2013, 07:06 AM
Nuuuuu d/ced while trying my new Accx3 phaser dhcs and having an awesome pvp in which the d/c robbed me of my glory in combat. Dishonorable Cryptic!!!! lol. I want my STO back *sob sob*
Career Officer
# 33
02-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Any chance on being given a heads up the next time you guys decide to buff the borg?
Ensign
# 34
02-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Ok I have a silly question. I don't really notice much lag, unless I'm flying through a pool of plasma that some ship just dumped, or a bunch of ships have been hit by plasma torps. Prob my computer's graphic capabilities not being able to keep up. But I do wonder about these 2 big white streaks I'll see on some maps....those, whenever I see them cause my game to slow down something fierce! What are they supposed to be exactly anyways?! LOL
Commander
# 35
02-07-2013, 07:25 AM
It's actually kinda sad that they need the shortcut to the engineer. Worse is considering that on Qo'nos, Q would only need to say "He's right behind you" since the NPC in question is basicly is, what, ten, fifteen feet away? With the the little icon floating over his head LIKE EVERY OTHER QUEST GRANTING NPC.
Survivor of Romulus
# 36
02-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Lol I can't believe someone is complaining about balloon lag I have my settings at normal and don't have any lag, even with them spammed. I only have a problem with doorways being blocked by some of the extreme large balloons...

And really two hours of downtime for people who couldn't find the engineers... wow
Lieutenant
# 37
02-07-2013, 07:30 AM
So... 2 Hours downtime huh?

If you were to translate that from Dev time to regular persons time, how long should we be offline for?

(sorry couldnt help myself)

Cubeageddon - You are the last hope. Find it in the Foundry!
The Space Race - An alternate to PVP - In Foundry Now!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 38
02-07-2013, 07:34 AM
The following has been added to today's release notes:
Quote:
General:

• The weapons attained in the episode Coliseum have been replaced with "Worn" versions, which cannot be sold to vendors.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 39
02-07-2013, 07:37 AM
WHY did you nerf balloons? Come on. This isn't funny at all, and i like giant ones.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The following has been added to today's release notes:
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Most useless change ever.
Captain
# 40
02-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Thank you Brandon for letting us know that Cryptic finally fixed the worst issue in this game
Closed Thread