Lt. Commander
# 1 A Forcas Social Zone
02-07-2013, 07:49 AM
From the get go as a member of the KDF you have to fight once to prove yourself and another to defeat a Romulan spy. I have to admit that those two missions have always had me wanting the Forcas arena available as a social zone with PvP in the arena.

I would say that special white gear be made available for those going into the what I'll call "Pit Fights" With Hand 2 Hand and Blade fighting being the medium for combat.

You could also open Pit Fights at Drozana so as the Feds can take part in some of the action or just let those that can travel to the Forcas system be able to beem down and take part there. Might restriact it to Like level 50's but would consider makeing lower levels just match level 50. However as a low level KDF it might make for a nice diversion for leveling thus makeing another arena on Qo'nos might be advised.

I see this as a great way to add for rep, XP, and a new Social Enviorment. That those of any flavor might enjoy. An arena Champion might even gain favor with the High Council and the Chancellor.

So if this is an idea you might like to see added to the game and the Empire. Then please post and if you have ideas that could make it even better then please share.

Career Officer
# 2
02-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Yes, please. The Bat'leth tournaments at Forcas III are too important to a Klingon Warrior to only be played once in the first mission. Turning this into a PvP oppurtunity is a fantastic idea. Also unarmed hand-to-hand combat (mok'bara) would be excellent, but probably unfair to anyone who is not a Gorn tactical officer. Unless kit powers (sweeping strikes, lunge) could be deactivated - that would balance things out. And biting would have to be disabled as well. As much as I would enjoy chomping on Klingons (they taste like bacon!) the initial damage and bleed would be too much to deal with.

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Commander
# 3
02-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Kill the lag there first!
"Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
02-14-2013, 04:48 PM
I like this idea of turning the Forcas system into KDF social zone.
Heck, put in a bank, an exchange console and make ground melee PvP availible similar to the Ushaan chalenges on Andoria and we're almost set.

There could be events organized such as quarterly batleth and mok'bara tournaments where the winner gets a special trophy and some kind of benefits/boost/bragging rights for the next 3 months untill the next tournament.
Looking for a genuine Star Trek experience?
Join the Klingon Empire! It will be glorious!