Starfleet Veteran
# 22
02-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th View Post
I have my suspicions around May. I'm expecting Romulans as a paid new faction, which is free for Gold members...

Just a hunch, but the timing's interesting if nothing else.
If this happens I hope its also free for LTS since they already paid in advance for this game and any new content being created otherwise they might have a war in their hands...just saying but dont want to speculate
[
Community Moderator
# 23
02-07-2013, 09:18 AM
I've got 99,999 problems, but a Veteran rollover ain't one.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Community Moderator
# 24
02-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
If this happens I hope its also free for LTS since they already paid in advance for this game and any new content being created otherwise they might have a war in their hands...just saying but dont want to speculate
All Lifetime subscribers are Gold members.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Ensign
# 25
02-16-2013, 11:07 AM
I think that at 1100 we should be able to get the stuff that takes for ever like the MACO suit, any of those ships that you need 800 Lobo to get.
Starfleet Veteran
# 26 1100 day vet rewards
02-17-2013, 01:34 PM
I already got my 1100 day vet rewards. A Guramba Siege destroyer perk that makes me come out of siege mode whenever Eng. Team is applied, either by me or someone else.

Bridge officers you can only slot if you transwarp to starbase system, got to bridge, hop in your shuttle, and sacrifice a chicken.

I got a bonus on my 1000 day vet reward as well. My chimera will usually, but not always (it's a special surprise, you see) not be able to come out of Tactical mode.

I got special chat perks as well. When I change toons, I have to click 3 different things to get my fleet channel back.

I got a special invisible except for eyes and ears rumulan boff that I paid good dil/fleet cred for. He's useful and creepy.

Oh, I also got a special STF bonus ability! I can, at random, make all my abilities and weapons go on a 2 minute cooldown by pressing a special key combination. Not sure what it is, cuz it's a super secret stealth perk.

And finally, as an 1100 day vet, I can go to Andoria, beam to the surface, and talk to NPC's who tell me about a duelling system that has not been implemented for at least 1100 days.

Who says being a gold member and paying $14.99 a month for over 3 years doesn't have it's perks?!?
Ensign
# 27
02-17-2013, 01:50 PM
So i am also a lifetime subscriber and am wondering now that this game is F2P i wonder if there was anything given to those that were lifetime subscribers for this?
Captain
# 28
02-17-2013, 03:46 PM
The May expansion is supposed to have some valuable perks for subscribers, but the devs are being tight lipped about it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 29
02-17-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm at 1111 days today.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Captain
# 30
02-17-2013, 08:39 PM
1130 days for me.