Career Officer
# 251
02-06-2013, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwtfftw View Post
Argh, i dont know how to get this free ship thing, i go to the engineer Q says to go to for the ships (Earth spacedock, not Q'onos) and he just says one line that you cant reply to.
It's the engineer standing next to the water fountain, outside Quinn's office.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Ensign
# 252
02-06-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Q is back to host our Anniversary Event and is giving away fun prizes to celebrate. We have also released a special Feature Episode that stars Denise Crosby as Lieutenant Tasha Yar from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.

EDIT: Also, let us know what you thought about "Temporal Ambassador" by posting below!
i thought the ambassador mission would be harder and what was with asking the tribble about the meening of life
Ensign
# 253
02-07-2013, 02:17 AM
Wel,This is a bit dissapointing, i complete the mission and i go to unlock my ships and it ways i am not high enough level and i have to be rear admiral (30) while i am only Leiutenant (6)
Career Officer
# 254
02-07-2013, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Wel,This is a bit dissapointing, i complete the mission and i go to unlock my ships and it ways i am not high enough level and i have to be rear admiral (30) while i am only Leiutenant (6)
That was mentioned several times in the mission info they posted. It's a Commander and a Rear Admiral vessel you get, of course you can't use it at Lieutenant rank.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Ensign
# 255
02-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
That was mentioned several times in the mission info they posted. It's a Commander and a Rear Admiral vessel you get, of course you can't use it at Lieutenant rank.
Right, Anyone want a free ship?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 256
02-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Q is heading back to the Continuum in less than one week's time! Make sure you jump in-game to participate in our Anniversary Event before he leaves. More information can be found here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=815671

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 257
02-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Hello captains,

maybe someone can answer my question.

As I am only used to the german dubbed episodes of ST TNG I really wonder if Castillo is voiced by the same actor (Christopher McDonald) like in the episode.

I tried to figure it out myself by watching the episode in english but I still don't have any clue ^^

But if I have to guess I would say the answer is: no.

Greetings
Nahari
http://www.directupload.net/index.php?mode=upload
Captain
# 258
02-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Right, Anyone want a free ship?
You could always hold onto them until you reach the appropriate ranks.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
# 259
02-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Q is heading back to the Continuum in less than one week's time! Make sure you jump in-game to participate in our Anniversary Event before he leaves. More information can be found here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=815671

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I know that the "Temporal Ambassador" Mission will still be around after the event is over, but I have a question. Will the Enterprise-C still be equiped with an "I win" button after the event?

I noticed after running the mission on my third or fourth alt, that it is impossible to get destroyed in the C, no matter how bad you play. Would be awesome if this stayed true for the episode forever.
Ensign
# 260
02-09-2013, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
You could always hold onto them until you reach the appropriate ranks.
so even after the event i keep the ambassador class ship?
Closed Thread